𝟏𝟏| iron wall

╒══════༻❁༺══════╕

╒══════༻❁༺══════╕

- Y/N POV -

-  Location: Sendai City Gymnasium - June 2nd - 1:28 p.m -

╘══════༻❁༺══════╛

✽ ₊˚๑ ⋆ ₊˚⊹〉

                          ✽ ₊˚๑ ⋆ ₊˚⊹〉

ONCE WE WERE done lining up we went to our coaches. "Gauging from the first match, they'll start with a powerful serve. The serve breaks your formation. Then they block your return. Dateko's strategy is to attack those who can't keep up. So, for the first serve, make sure your receive is solid." Ukai looked serious. "Yeah." He then turned to Tobio. "You know what to do. Right, Kageyama?" "Yes." Tobio nodded his head. "Alright. Now, go tear down the iron wall!" "Right!"

Huddling up once more before the match started. "Karasuno... Fight!" "Yeah!" Sawamura and the rest of the starting lineup went into their positions while the rest of us went to the sidelines to observe. The whistle blew. "Bring it on!" Date Tech's number 1 was serving. They threw the ball up in the air and jumped. 'A jump serve..' They hit the ball towards Sawamura. "Daichi." He received it and sent it to Tobio. "Nice receive." Tobio then jumped to set. 'Clean form as always.' He sent it to the right side where Shoyo jumped.

Yet numbers 7 and 6 were able to appear right in front of him. Shoyo lightly hit the ball on number 7's hand making it go down. The whistle blew earning us a point. 'That was intimidating..' "Alright. Nice spike, Hinata!" 'Is that considered a spike? It's more like faint in a way.' It is Tobio's turn to serve now. "Kageyama, nice serve!" "Nice serve. Let's score." "Nice serve!" He threw the ball up in the air jumped. Hitting it directly at their libero. They sent it towards their setter. Who then set the ball for number 7.

They hit the ball towards the center having Nishinoya save it. 'Great receive!' The ball went up in the air, Tanaka had to do an emergency receive. "Back!" Azumane called it waiting for the ball to come to him. "Asahi!" Tanaka sent the ball towards him. Azumane then jumped and hit the ball towards numbers 7 and 6. They were able to block the ball from coming through. "Don't worry about it. Don't worry! Switch it up." Ukai reassured him. "Don't mind, Azumane!" And so did I.

He was a little taken at back though. "I'm sorry, Asahi! I'll save the next one." Nishinoya bowed down a bit. "Yeah. I'm counting on you, but I'll score next time." Azumane assured him. 'I'm going to cry bro this is a MOMENT.' "Hey, what was that? He's supposed to get dejected." 'Excuse me..?' "Quit being mean-spirited, Futakuchi!" Their captain hit him on the head. "Ouch." 'Futakuchi? If I do get to play I will not have mercy.'