𝟏𝟒| we meet again

┌────── ≿༻✦༺≾ ──────┐

- Third POV -

- Location: Second Gymnasium - Wednesday [6/13]

└────── ≿༻✦༺≾ ──────┘

ꔛ ̥ 𐄁 ˖ 🍄

                    ꔛ ̥ 𐄁 ˖ 🍄

"HINATA AND TSUKISHIMA." Ukai called them over. "Yes, sir!" They both responded. "Since you two are middle blockers, you have to be able to use blocks as your weapons. I need you to be so good at blocking that you could stop Ushiwaka. Keep that in mind for today's practice match." Ukai told them. "Yes, sir!" "Okay." They agreed with him. "Alright, get back to practice." He let them go. "Right!" They both ran off. The door opened revealing Shimizu.

"Ouginishi will arrive at four-thirty." She slipped on her shoes as she told them all. "Right!" They all spoke. "Alright, Y/n. Would you line up some chairs around the court there? Let's see... Eight of them." Shimizu looked at her. "Right!" She quickly made her way to the chairs. "If they're heavy, one at a time is fine." Shimizu reassured her. "It's okay. I can do it." Y/n started grabbing them. "Y/n let me help." Yachi quickly grabbed the one she pulled out before she could protest. "Thanks!" Y/n smiled towards her.

"Want some help?" Hinata approached the girls. "Shoyo, you should do your own thing. Don't worry about it we girls can handle some chairs." Y/n looked at him smiling. "Okay!" Hinata agreed. Though he instantly smacked himself after he agreed. "I'm not gonna lose today!" He set a goal for himself. Y/n quickly started grabbing the chairs and putting them on the sides of the court while Shimizu went back to get more.

"Um... Today's match is a practice match, right?" Yachi asked him. "Yup." He spoke. "I was wondering thy you can study so had to play in away games and get so fired up fr a practice game." She told him. "Huh? Because I want to get stronger and win." Hinata looked towards her. "I see... I'm sure you have your reasons." She realized. "Huh? Reasons? Reasons why I wanna win?" He questioned her instead. "Oh, yeah." She agreed. "Do you need a reason not to want to lose? Hey, Kageyama. Is there a reason why you don't want to lose?" He turned over to him.

"What? How would I know? Is there a reason you want to eat when you're hungry?" He questioned back at him. "Right? Hmm..." Hinata started thinking. "Sorry... that was an inane question." She apologized. "Inane question?" They both tilted their heads. "A foolish question or a comment said to base oneself after asking such a question. We just went over it the other day!" Tsukishima told them off.

"Inane... I haven't heard of that one in a while." Y/n whispered to herself as she made her way next to Yachi. "Thank you for having us!" Some voices came from the front entrance. "Gather round!" Sawamura spoke. "Right!" The boys quickly made their way to the team. "Hitoka, we have to line up too." Y/n turned to her. "Okay!" Lining up to in front of the opposing team. "Bow! Let's play!" They all spoke in unison. Instead of Y/n wanting to play, this time around she found it more interesting to write logs and seeing their improvement. It became very helpful when wanting to know what they're best at. At this point, it became a hobby during practice. She would focus on one member a day to write down their progress. Today she decided she would focus on Azumane.