𝟏𝟕| friends

════════════ ●⊙● ════════════

- Third POV -

- Aoba Josai First Gymnasium - Tuesday [7/17] -

════════════ ●⊙● ════════════

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

                 ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

LAUGHTER AND SOUNDS of happiness were heard only along with a bit of crying. "What's going on?" Some of the boys started to question. "Friends that are finally together again." All five girls were reunited. They were all sitting down on the floor considering how they fell a moment before. "It's been so long!" Amano smiled brightly as she snuggled closer to her. "You've changed so much!" Momo grabbed her face and started to stretch it out. "You have no idea how long we've searched for you..!" Sato sobbed as she wiped her tears yet they kept coming out. "Y/n, you look so fabulous!" Hirano checked out her fit as she started to pat Sato's back. "Thank you? I mean, it's just my volleyball gear." She looked down at her lower body. "It suits you better than the uniform back in Kitigawa Daiichi!" Amano commented as her eyes landed on her knee pads.

"Ah! You still wear these?" She pointed out directly at them. "Of course I do!  They're very important to me, Hima." She called her by her nickname. "I mean I get that but weren't they smaller?" She asked as she motioned for the original size. "They're adjustable so I could wear these my whole life." Y/n grabbed the tucked-away elastic and showed them. "Wait, are you all practicing just now?" Hirano asked as she made eye contact with Iwaizumi.

"We were."

"ah.." They fell quiet and quickly started to apologize. However, that was until Iwaizumi spoke up. "Oikawa called you guys over here so it's not a big deal." He held up Oikawa's phone. "Haha.." Oikawa laughed it off for rather something nice. Y/n smiled at his gesture.

◣●○●○●◥

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:

Due to certain circumstances, the four chose to go to Aoba Johsai rather than a different school entirely. They gave some thought to getting into Shiratorizawa Academy and Niyama Girls' High to try their luck at finding Y/n yet they found it more promising to go to Aoba Johsai when Kageyama told them he would head there making them believe Y/n would follow along too. Well before he got rejected from there. Yet, the reason Y/n never really remembered them until now was how she couldn't bring herself to face them after lying to them about the whole middle school thing.