𝟎𝟒| wig

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

- Y/N's POV -

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

꒰ ✎◞♡˚₊ ๑

                          ꒰ ✎◞♡˚₊ ๑

THE VICE PRINCIPLE was walking in and I noticed his hair was a wig in the entrance ceremony. I was so close to laughing but I held it in because I felt like it would have made the situation worse than it already is. "Yikes. The vice principle!" Tanaka got surprised at the sudden visit. "You'd better not be fighting." He turned to Sawamura. "Of course not. Just friendly rivalry. Right?" Sawamura looked at both hoping they would understand. Hinata wasn't even paying attention to Sawamura, or rather his whole focus was on Tobio. "This vice principal likes to make trouble, so keep it down." Tanaka also tried to make both of them that the vice principal was here. I have a bad feeling about this...

"Serve! I'll return them all." Hinata glared at Tobio clearly not caring that the vice principal was here. "Hey!" Tanaka tried warning them. "I was only able to get one of your serves last year. I'm not the same person as last year." Hinata proved a point. "Not the same as last year, huh?" Tobio turns around and grabs the volleyball from before, taking it in one hand and turning back to Hinata. "I'm not the same as last year, either." He holds out the volleyball towards him in one hand.

"Now, now guys. Let's not get carried away." Sawamura had this face that was looking like he was getting irritated now. "Those are first-years huh?" The vice-principal noticed their behavior. Tobio went to the other side of the net while Hinata stayed on the same side. Hinata then positioned himself waiting for the ball to be served. Tobio bounced the ball a couple of times before breathing out and looking at Hinata. "Here it goes." He then threw the volleyball up in the air and proceeded to jump while hitting the ball. He didn't jump like that two years ago! Tobio would always ask a certain someone to teach him how to do a jump serve but my 'precious upperclassman' kept declining, tch.

Looking over at Hinata to see him shocked? Hinata was probably spacing out because the ball came towards him but instead of receiving it, he dodged it?! I can see why he dodged it though, Tobio's serve was extremely powerful! Even a person that hasn't seen a volleyball match can probably tell! When Hinata dodged it caused him to fall on the ground, making the volleyball hit the ground and then hit the stage that was behind us. I was amazed by how much force was used for that jump serve. Now that's some power!

"I'm not sure I could've returned that one!" I heard Tanaka say in amazement. "How's that different than last year?" This made Hinata stand back up again and looked right back at him. "One more." "Hey. Enough is enough." Sawamura tried stopping them. "They don't listen to their captain. This could be a problem." Without paying attention to the vice principal or Sawamura, Tobio threw the ball towards the air once again and hitting it. Hinata then made his way where he thought the ball would hit the ground. 'He has great reflexes!' He went into position, it looked like he was way too in front though. This made the ball be received by his wrist. Hinata got hit in the face by the ball, but it didn't stop there! It flew over where the vice principal was!