𝟎𝟖| guardian deity & ace

┌────── {⋆⌘⋆} ──────┐

- Y/N POV -

- Location: [2nd Gymnasium] -

- Wednesday - After School -

└────── {⋆⌘⋆} ──────┘

•| ⊱🫖⊰ |•

•| ⊱🫖⊰ |•

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" He grabbed his wrist while yelling at Shoyo. Shoyo then apologized real quick. "I-I'm sorry. Um... how tall are you?" The person then pointed at himself with their thumb and spoke. "I'm 159 centimeters." 150's? "Wow..." "Wh-What?" "It's the first time I've looked down at someone since I started high school club activities." Shoyo was wiping away his imaginary tears. The boy then got mad and yelled. "Don't weep with joy about it! You're not looking down that far!"

Me and Tobio went up to him, what I mean by that... I was behind him. It became a habit at this point. "Hey! Noya." Tanaka and the rest came inside the gym. The boy spoke to him. "Hey, Ryu." All of them spoke as well. "Nishinoya." Ah so Nishinoya? "Hey!" "Let me introduce you. This is Nishinoya, a second-year." I got out of Tobio's back to say hi. I looked at him more closely, only to see him staring right at me. Was he born with that streak of hair? His smile went away, but it was still visible. It was either between happy and shocked. He then went up to Tanaka and they started talking? After a few minutes, he went back to us and looked at us.

"Hi." "Hey! You guys are first-years, huh? You, the guy that was serving! The tall guy with a nasty glare. What junior high are you from?" Pft, he isn't holding back. Tobio spoke. "Kitagawa Daiichi." "Seriously? That's a power school. No wonder you serve like that. We played against you guys and lost 2-1. Your serve was amazing then, too." "What junior high were you at, Nishinoya?" "Chidoriyama." "That's a power school. Why did you come to Karasuno? Because you heard coach Ukai was coming back?"

"No... I came to Karasuno because... Because I like the girl's uniform. Intensely. And the girls have lived up to my expectations. And above all... because of the boy's uniform. In black! I wore a blazer in junior high, so I admired this uniform. It's not brown or grey, but black!" I heard Tanaka's voice. "I know what you mean." "Karasuno has black uniforms, and the girl's uniform is cute. The school's close to home. It was a no-brainer." Its simple but yeah I see where he's coming from. I thought he was going to continue talking, but instead, I got my eardrums ATTACKED.

"Kiyoko! I've come to see you!" I then heard a slapping sound. Did he just get slapped? "He's like a hurricane as usual." "A horny tornado..." 'yes.' Sawamura then started talking. "Quite the noisemaker isn't he? Yet when he plays, he's surprisingly...quiet." Nishinoya came back to face us. "And? Where's Asahi? Did he come back?" He looked at the three. I turned to the three only to see them look away from him. "No." "That wimp!" Tanaka then spoke up. "Hey, Noya! Don't talk like that about your upperclassman!" "Shut up! A wimp is a wimp. If Asahi's not coming back, neither am I."