𝟏/𝟒| memory

╒══════ ✧ : - ༻✧༺ - : ✧ ══════╕

- Third-person POV -

- 11 years ago - L/n residence -

╘══════ ✧ : - ༻✧༺ - : ✧ ══════╛

₊˚ʚ🧁ෆ ︰✦੭

                                ₊˚ʚ🧁ෆ ︰✦੭

SHE STARTED to copy her brother's movements one step at a time. Though she fell after the second step. Well, she was just 4 years old. A person walked into the room. "Y/n and Masumi come here for a second." Her mother walked in. "Okay!" The girl and boy made their way to where seemed to be the front door. Two people were there. The girl went behind her brother. A mother and boy. "Masumi introduce yourself if you will." "Yes. My name is L/n Masumi nice to meet you." He bowed down. "How old are you sweetheart?" The lady spoke. "I'm nine years old." He had this tune to his voice making him sound proud.

"Y/n introduce yourself to our neighbors." Her mom touched her shoulder. "R-Right." The poor little girl looked nervous considering the boy looked much older than her. She got out of her brother's back. "I-I'm L/n Y/n pleawsure to meet you." She realized mess up in pronunciation. "She's adorable! How old are you sweetie?" The stranger kneeled down to meet the girl's gaze. "Four years-old." The girl brought out her hand into four fingers. "Oh really? My boy here is six years old." She turned to the boy.

"Introduce yourself _." She smiled at the boy. "My name is _ _ nice to meet you!" The boy spoke proudly. The little girl smiled at the name. "That's a great name!" She told him. "Thank you!" The boy had his arms on his hips. "Y/n, why don't you play with him? His family is going to come over for dinner today! Isn't that great?" "Yeah!" She smiled even more. Her nervousness left as soon as he introduced himself. His mom and my mom then went to the living room. While the older brother went to the backyard. "Let's go to my room!" The girl grabbed his hand leading him to her room. She opened the door revealing the volleyball on the floor. The boy tilted his head. "Do you play volleyball?" She grabbed the ball. "Not really." The girl looked proud for some reason. "Do you want to play?" She questioned him. "YEAH!" He screamed loudly, slightly startling her. "I'll teach you then!" She had her hands on her hips.

They got along well very well actually. The boy ended up liking volleyball after that day. He joined his school's volleyball club. However, their weren't many people in it. Five other people besides him in fact. Volleyball at the time was not as ideal or pealing as today's time. Soon after she turned five while the boy turned seven. The older brother turned ten. The three of them decided to pursue volleyball in the future. They even made a promise to be in the top ten or five in the country and meet each other at Nationals. One day...

"Y/n!" She heard a voice approaching her. The girl turned around to only be jumped on. "Ack-!" Being jumped by a seven-year-old while being five was not an ideal situation. "Hi!" The boy had his bag. "Hi..?" "Do you want to practice?" "Yeah!" The boy got off her. "Let's go then!" He grabbed her hand and led her to his house. Little did he know she had just came back from a store. Most people her age would be going with their parents but her parents were working leaving her alone most of the time. Thus explaining why she would want to leave her house often. It might be dangerous of course but she knew everyone in the neighborhood, so if she did so happen to be kidnapped... people would know when, who, and where. Literally, too, she would hang around with her neighbors a lot.