Coming Home

~Excuse all Mistakes

Key

I woke up to the guard yelling my name "Markeyvius Cathey get up its time for you to go" I sat up on my bunk making sure I wasn't out here dreaming bout this shit . Nah, it was real , a nigga getting out today ! I stood up tryna keep control of my smile, I can't even hide this shit i'm happy as fuck! They took me to this room and handed me the bag of clothes I came in with , thank god a nigga came in clean. They sent me out to sign some paper work then took me to the waiting area to find my ride.

"Damnn we gotta get you lined up my nigga" I turn around to see Dolph tryna dap me.

"Aaahh, you know I wasn't letting nobody in here fuck me up" I said while giving him dap.

"Come on bro, Im ready to introduce you to your new world" I followed behind Dolph still grinning like hell

"I don't wanna see you back in here now Mr. Cathey" one of the cool guards Ms. Wanda yelled at me before I could make it out the door. I smiled and nodded at her . I damn sure ain't plan on coming back here. I continue to follow Dolph outside and we walk up to a nice ass yellow challenger.

"My nigga this you?"

"Nah nigga, this you, you know I had to get you right." He threw me the keys

"Thats why you my brother man wtf" I couldn't stop admiring the car, I never thought I be driving some shit like this especially not my first day outta jail.

"Now come on nigga, lets go get you a cut and I got some more shit for you at the hotel. You laying low today its yo first day out we gotta update you and put you on game you know "

"Yea bro , lets ride out" We got in the car and headed to our first destination today gone be great. I can feel it.

Missy

I woke up late asl cause I couldn't sleep lastnight, I couldn't stop thinking about Key getting out. I just hope I don't run into him, I don't wanna be taken back to a place I dug myself out of when he left. I got up and did my normal hygiene routine, I was tryna decide if I was gonna go into work early or just chill here for awhile. I walked to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator. Wasn't shit in there , probably cause nobody ever be home anyways . I closed the refrigerator and saw my sisters friend Payton skipping in, I mugged.

(Photo of Payton)

(Photo of Payton)

Me and her never really got along, she dances at the same club I serve bottles at. My sister been letting her stay in our extra room until her so called boyfriend comes from out of town. I don't even think he exists, she been staying here for a damn year now. We never even saw a picture or heard a name , she just walks around claiming this ghost ass nigga. I started to walk back to my room but she stopped me.

"So you aint gonna speak?" She said while sticking her neck out.

"Girl, don't play like me not speaking ain't normal. What you so happy for?" I noticed she was grinning from ear to ear .

"My mans back in town today!" She stuck out her tongue and placed it on her top lip.

"Great, so you're moving out." She looked at me and rolled her eyes, I laughed and went back to my room. Can't wait to see this mystery guy , I know she's gonna bring em around. I looked at my phone and saw I had 2 messages, one from my best friend Princess and the other from my little boo thing.

Princess🤝💕- girlaaah, we ain't going to the club tonight!
2:56 pm

Me- And why not ? You know I want my coins
3:11pm

Princess🤝💕- it's a Thursday, you know you'll make that bag back tomorrow. You know my cousin out already? ☺️
3:12pm

I left her message on read, I just know she's gonna go see him tonight and I don't think I'm ready for that. And to make a long story short, Key & Princess are cousins and I actually met her through him a long time ago when he invited me to their family cabin trip, we've been cool ever since. I checked my other message from My lil yea Trin.

BigTrin😋- Goodmorning ma😏 am I gone see you today?

Before I could even reply I got a incoming FaceTime call from Princess. I should've knew she wasn't going to let me slide.

 I should've knew she wasn't going to let me slide

(Photo of Princess)

📱FaceTime call📱

"Bitch so you gone leave me on read?" She said with her face all in the camera

"I was gonna text you back, just when I already clocked in"  she smacked her lips at me

"Woow, so you don't wanna see Key ? You know he wanna see you!" She smirked

"I dont know, Its gonna be awkward as hell, what if he brings up the letters he sent?"

"Then you tell him the truth, he tough he can handle it! Pleasee Miss?? She whines while sticking her lip out

"Babe, I love you but im just not ready" She sighs

" Okay friend, Im not going to force you I understand. Im going to call you later though have a good day at work"

"Okay, love you!"

"Love you too friend" She hangs up

I looked at the time and saw I had an hour before I needed to start getting ready for work . I decided to sneak in a nap.