Chp.37

~Excuse All Mistakes

Missy

     I grabbed a water out my mom's refrigerator and leaned up against the countertop

     I grabbed a water out my mom's refrigerator and leaned up against the countertop. I wasn't really mad that they was talking or whatever cause I still haven't completely cut Ry off but damn you went to see her right after we was intimate? Same shit that happened last time, I rolled my eyes at the thought. I sat my water down seeing Markeyvius walking up to me with his hands in his hoodie. I wanted to avoid eye contact with him but I couldn't. He walked up to me lifting me up on the counter standing in between my legs making me look up to him he didn't look high today. I stayed silent.

"I ain't spoke to her." He said looking me in my eyes

"I wouldn't care if you did." I shrugged turning my head in a different direction from him

He grabbed my face making me look at him again. " If you ain't care you wouldn't be actin like this."

I rolled my eyes.

" I'm being real, she not who I want nomo." He said sizing me up

    I chuckled. "Do she know that?" I tilted my head to the side

"That don't matter, as long as you know." He placed both of his hands on my thighs then licked his lips

      We starred at each other, he started to smirk making me smirk before we started laughing. I pushed him back and jumped off the counter.

    "I wasn't even mad."

"Ahh, is that right?" He stepped back rubbing is hands together

   I crossed my arms playfully while putting my weight on one foot

"Mane come hea." He pulled me into a hug causing me to smile. "She was at the studio we pulled up to

    "Studio?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows

    He nodded. "Gotta producer that want me on some of his tracks, Dolph had it set up."

I let him go and looked up at him. "Markeyvius, thats so good!" I playfully hit him. "Yall was always rapping and goofing around, I always knew you'd be great if you took it seriously! Im happy for you."

His eyes lit up, he just stared at me and licked his lips. He pulled me close to him by grabbing my chin, once our bodies touched he leaned down giving me a kiss. It started off sweet but he deepened it causing my body to get hot. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. He pushed me back closer to the counter not breaking the kiss. I moaned in his mouth, I didn't get too loud cause I remembered everybody was still in the living room.

"You leaving wimme tonight?" He asked breaking the kiss

I pouted cause I wanted more. "Hmm." I played like I was in deep thought. "Nope."