Chp.17

~Excuse all Mistakes

       Key

    I was coolin in my bed watching Wild'N Out, it was late by now my phone was dry and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Missy. No lie I did miss her when I was in jail but I ain't think I'd still be feeling her like this after so long. I was knocked out my thoughts by Fat coming in my room.

"Nigga I thought you had company?" I looked up at him

  "Nah man, Gia and them got into some shit at the club I'm finna go over there."

"What typa shit?" I sat up in my bed

"A fight, you tryna roll wit me to see ya girl?"

"Nigga Missy ain't my girl."

"I was talking bout Payton, but I see where yo mind at nigga." He chuckled then headed out my room. "Ima be in the car."

   I scratched the back of my neck, the shook my head chuckling. I got up and threw of some gray nike sweat shorts and a white wife beater. I picked up my phone and went out out to his truck. He turned up his music and pulled out the driveway. I unlocked my phone and got on Instagram. First thing I saw was a video of some girls fighting in a club.

 First thing I saw was a video of some girls fighting in a club

(This what Missy was doing in the video)

  "Nigga is this Missy fighting." I asked still looking at

I got a glance of her face after somebody pulled her off, it was definitely her. I saw Fat peaking over at my phone.

"Damn, she whoopin her ass."

  "Tf they even fighting for?" I went to the comments

   Most of them was talking about how ole girl got her ass beat, I saw a few weird nigga commenting about how fat Missy ass was looking. I went back up to the video. Damn it is fat though barely looked like she had anything on underneath that lil ass skirt. I shook my head then went back to the comments. I scrolled alil more and saw some said she was fighting over some nigga. The fuck? I put my phone down and started rapping along to the song that was playing.

"So how tf you and Payton get together." Fat turned the music down some

"Mane, Ion even know. She just started writing me in jail and sending me pictures and shit, she was bad and I needed somebody to talk to. I ain't never really put no title on it but Ion know."

  He did a little laugh. "Thats crazy nigga, you know Missy bout hate her ass?" He made a right turn

  "What you mean?"

  "Nigga Missy don't fuck with Payton at all I'm surprised they still ain't fought yet."

  "Why they live together then?"

  "Her and Gia was cool, back when they was both dancing."

  "Nigga dancing?" I looked at him

  "Nigga you ain't know yo girl be stripping? Awwn mane." He chuckled while pulling in to they building

  "Fuck no, she just said she work at a club."

  "Aye thats ya girl tho." He shrugged

  "Mane ain't no title, the pussy good and thats all she here foe."

  "Yea nigga I know who you really want." He smirked

  "Chillat." I laughed shaking my head

    We got out the car and went into the building. Once we got to they floor Fat went up to the door and knocked. It was a few minutes before Gia came up to the door.

"Wassup ma." Fat pulled her into a hug she smiled while hugging back and he went into the door

"Hey Key." She did a little smirk

"Wassup mane." I chuckled then shook my head

I knew she was thinking about lastnight when she saw me coming out that bathroom. I walked past her and saw Princess sitting on the couch looking crazy.

  "Fuck happened to you?" I asked sitting by her

  "Fought some raggedy bitch at the club, hoe tried to jump Missy."

  I laughed. "Mane why yall was wildin' at them people's club." Fat started laughing with me Gia hit his arm

  "Them hoes was getting out of line, you know we not finna go out like a hoe."

  "Where Missy even at? What she fight her for?" Fat asked finally sitting down

"She in the shower, and I guess lil raggedy tried to check her over Trin." Gia spoke

  "Damnn so its true, she do be fuckin Trin?" Fat questioned

  "Nigga get you some business." Missy said coming out of her room

   I sized her up she was wearing a white bra looking shirt and some shorts and her hair was wet, when I looked back up at her face she was looking at me her eyes were red and low. Ion know I could feel some sexual tension. I licked my lips and turned my attention back to Fat.

   "Aye im just tryna see who got you at work wildin'. Fat shrugged

   "Can you believe them bitches got us suspended for a month? We outta whoop they ass again!"

   "I coulda swore you was the nice one, now you fighting?" I looked at Princess

   "I gotta good reason this time, But Missy I'm staying over her tonight I ain't got nothing to do tomorrow. Ima go shower.

"Okay, you know where my clothes is just get anything I don't care." Missy came and stood infront of me I was looking up at her

"You still mad?" She looked down at me

   I tongue brushed over my bottom lip. "Nah."

  She looked me up and down. "Good."

  "Why yall niggas so quiet na?" I turnt my attention to Gia and Fat

  They both started giggling, laughing and shit.

  "Nothing nothing." Gia smirked

   I heard the door opened and looked towards it, I saw Payton walk in she looked at me then Missy. She shut the door. Missy looked at her with a face I couldn't really make out.

"Key can I talk to you?" Payton looked at me

   I ain't say nothing, I just got up It still wasn't sitting right with me that she ain't tell a nigga she strip.

Oop somebody in trouble." I heard Gia try to whisper

      *ooou I need some motivation to continue this story😭 I be getting so lazy!