Chp. 30

~Excuse All Mistakes

  Vote & leave your thoughts 💭

    Woohoo 30 chapters, and Key and Missy still not together? Hmmm

            Key

   "Nigga you barely been out a month and already got bitches fighting over you." Woo said coming out the house

    I was out here tryna talk to Payton but she was trippin, talm bout I let her put hands on her. Missy did do her bad tho, Payton face was bruised up. Ain't nobody told her to be talking all that shit. She packed up her stuff and decided to leave the house with Cyn.

  "Mane, that shit ain't have nun to do with me." I said shaking my head thinking about what just took place

I heard Kenny and Woo laugh. "Nigga that had everything to do with you." Kenny said putting his hand on my shoulder.

    I moved it off. "Mane, and who that nigga Ry she was with?"

   "You jealous?" Woo said making Kenny laugh

   "Yall niggas man." I started rolling my Russian

   "That man stressed, pulled out the Russian." Kenny said laughing

Woo chuckled. "But Ry, real name Randy that tall ass nigga we use to play ball with at the church."

   "That skinny ass nigga?" I scrunched up my face

   They both nodded. I shook my head and sat on the step. Ion know why but knowing she just got done fucking on some nigga ain't sit right wit me. Them niggas wasn't lying when they said she changed since I been gone. I lit my Russian taking a long drag, thinking about that shit. Had a nigga finna switch up his ways for her. I took another drag feeling my high come in.

   "Lemme talk to him right quick." I heard from behind me

    I felt somebody sit on the steps next to me. I turnt around and saw Fat. He sat down a waited for them to go back in the house before he spoke.

"Bruh, what you got going on?" He sat his phone on the step between his lap.

I took another drag. "What you mean?"

He looked at me for a minute. "Nigga you ain't slow." The way he said it made me laugh

"Mane, Im chillin."

"Ole girl coming back?"

"Ion know she tripping on me like all that shit my fault."

He chuckled. "Nigga it is, we told yo ass it was gone be a problem."

  I shook my head, the blunt was taking over and I ain't care about the shit nomore.

   "What happened with you and Missy earlier." He asked while I passed him the Russian

   "We got into it, she say I'm playing with her feelings and shit." I said staring out into space

   "You don't think you are?" I looked at him for a minute

   "Nah man, I ain't even know she was feeling me like that." He smacked his lips

   "Nigga did you forget how y'all ended shit before you got locked up? Missy was different for a minute after that." He passed the blunt back

Flashback

  I had just woke up, I stretched out then sat up and looked around my room. The sun was peaking out from my window. I looked over on my dresser and saw the food Missy left over. I instantly thought of lastnight. Damn, I rubbed the back of my neck thinking about it. I really had sex with my best friend. If somebody Would've told me this was gone happen months ago I would've said them niggas was lying. I did have a lil crush on her when she first started going to our school but once I got to know her I ain't even see her like that. All my ex girlfriends didn't like her cause she always with me but it wasn't until me and Bre broke up till I realized I was kinda feeling her. I grabbed my phone and saw she hadn't texted me, I checked the time. I know she up. I exited our text thread and decided not to text her. I hopped on Snapchat and took a picture of the window and captioned it "Earlybird gets the worm." I got a incoming Ft and saw it was Fat. I answered.