Chp. 16

~Excuse all Mistakes

Missy

Later that day
7:00pm

    Me and Gia were now on our way to work, she drove herself cause she said she had plans later on tonight we had stayed over at mamas for awhile just talking to her and Trell, I didn't even have time to sneak a nap in. I pulled up to the club and she parked next to me. I hadn't talked to Princess since earlier so I wasn't sure if she was coming today or not. I grabbed my bag and went inside. I went to our bathroom and changed into my work clothes.

   Once I was done I stepped out the bathroom and looked at myself, while I applied my lipgloss I heard footsteps  come behind me

Once I was done I stepped out the bathroom and looked at myself, while I applied my lipgloss I heard footsteps  come behind me. I looked through the mirror and saw Payton had came in with a few girls peeking around the corner. I turned around and faced her.

"Can I help you?" I closed my lipgloss and put it in my bag

   "So do you want my nigga or something?" I was about to speak but she cut me off. "I mean cause you know we together and you be around us knowing you fucked on him.

"First of all I don't know shit, and what you really want is clarification on if we really fucked or not? You needa be asking your niggaaa not me."

"What I needa ask him for? Im talking to you." She started getting loud

"Thats your nigga! I don't owe you not a damn thing, I do know you better get tf out my face foe I get mad." I sat my bag down

"The hell is going on?" I seen Princess walk in looking at the few girls that was being nosey

"You know what-?" Payton started heading towards the door. "I know I bet not catch you in his face hoe."

"Bitch you better be glad ion go sit my ass on his face, tf?" She waved her hand and walked out the bathroom. "Scary hoe must forgot I know where she stay, tryna check me."

"Girl I know she ain't try checking you over Key?" Princess eyes was wide

"Gurlll Markeyvius LaShun Cathey!"

  "Bitch you said sit yo ass on his face!" She laughed. "What she even say?"

  "I guess she found out we had fucked before, shit wasn't no secret it just old news."

  "Right, she must thought keeping him hidden was gone erase his past." She started laughing

  "Girl, I'm not even stunting her I live with the girl." I picked up my stuff and we walked to the lockers.

We put our stuff away then met Gia in our normal spot. We talked a little bit and I filled her in on the lil situation with Payton.

  "Im bout ready to put her ass out, she been doing the most since that nigga been out I don't even say shit to her at home nomore." Gia said eating a chicken wing