Chp.22

~Excuse All Mistakes

Missy

   The funeral had almost reached the end, and honestly I couldn't wait to leave the whole environment was depressing. From seeing Dolph's babymama and kids to the rest of their family. I looked at Markeyvius he was on the first row. He wore dark sunglasses so his eyes weren't seen and he had his head down most of the time. I wanted to hug him, I know how close they were. I had tried contacting him the night after it happened but he never responded. I looked next to him seeing Ms. Tameika on one side and Payton on the other. I slightly bit the inside of my lip turning my attention elsewhere. I glanced over at Princess who I hadn't seen or heard from since that night. I couldn't understand why she would be avoiding me. I looked over at Trell who was looking down scratching the back of his head. He was always uncomfortable at funerals. A few more people had said their peace and it was time to go. Me , Gia , and Trell decided not to go back to the burial site but mama did just to be there to for the family. We got in the car and went to change before going to meet at the venue.

"Ugh, that was terrible." Gia said sitting her hand on her head. Shes always been the chill, laidback, strong one. She never wanted anyone to see her vulnerable

I just simply nodded my head.

"You still haven't talked to neither one of them huh?" Gia asked looking at me with a concerned look.

"No."

"They'll come around, give them time."

"I understand Markeyvius, but Princess? I've always been here when she needed someone , whats different this time?" I looked between Trell and Gia

   Trell stood up from where he was sitting and scratched his head walking towards our kitchen. "I don't know, but uh we still planning on flying out tomorrow? "He said making a circle with his finger pointing at the 3 of us. I start noticing everytime she's mentioned he starts acting funny.

I shook the thought away. "Yea, we already paid so why not?"

"You know I'm going, this city Depressing as fuck right now." Gia said and we all nodded agreeing

I looked at my phone and saw it was a message from mama saying they we're on the way to the venue.

   "Yall, Ma said they on the way there now."

We all got up and headed out the door to Gia's car. Once we pulled up I saw my mom was just getting out of her car, she stopped what she was doing when she noticed Gia's car. Gia pulled up besides her and we all got out. We all walked up to her.

   "Yall okay?" She looked at all of us and we all nodded

     She pulled us all in a hug while kissing our forehead. She let us go and we made our way into the venue. The vibe wasn't as depressing anymore people were talking,smiling, and some were even laughing, We followed mama to a table and sat down. I looked around scanning the room. I stopped when my eyes landed on Key, for some reason my stomach dropped and I got nervous. He was standing in a circle talking to Fat, Woo, and Kenny. He turned my way but I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or not because he still had the shades on. I quickly looked away.

   "I need to go to the bathroom." I whisper to Gia

   She looked around. "Its over there come on." She said pointing in the same direction Markeyvius and them was in

   "Fuck." I whispered to myself while getting up and following behind Gia I got on my phone once I saw we were getting closer to the boys I slightly looked up and saw Gia about to pass by them until Fat grabbed her hand. I rolled my eyes not even meaning to.

  "Damn , and you acting like you don't know us." I looked up at Woo

  "Hey Woo." I smiled and he dapped me up

    I looked over at Kenny , he was grinning with his hands out for a hug, I walked up to him and he hugged me. He smelled good. I let him go and looked at Key, I couldn't really read his face. I gave him a small wave similar to the one I gave him his first day out and quickly turned towards Gia.

"I gotta pee, so im finna go in there." I said pointing to the bathroom

She looked at me. "Okay you want me to go with you?" Fat still had ahold of her arm

"No, ima be back." I walked away

I went into the bathroom and opened the door, I got all the way in the bathroom and saw Princess heading for the door, she stopped walking once she noticed me. We looked at each other for a minute not saying anything. Honestly I was hurt, and I wanted to be mad at her but I knew that wasn't right. Due to her losing Dolph I knew it was probably taking a toll on her.

   "Princess." I finally spoke, she bit the side of her lip looking down. "Why you been avoiding me?"

"I just got a lot going on." She looked up, her eyes were red like she had just finished crying

"I miss you." I looked at her with the playful sad face I always do when Im done being mad at her after a disagreement

She looked at me and with a small smile and I walked up to her and hugged her.

"I missed you too friend, its a lot I gotta talk to you about." She looked down

"Yea, we gotta catch up." I gave her a small smile. "I gotta pee." I said before walking over to a stall.

   I heard her walk over in front of the stall I was in. It was silent other the sounds from the venue and me finishing up in the restroom.

   "I did something that night, that I can't stop thinking about, I feel like such a fuck up." She said, I could hear her voice cracking

    I used my foot to flush the toilet and opened the door she was by the sink with her hands over her face. I looked at her as I washed my hands.

  "What happened?"

She wiped her eyes then began to speak. "Remember when I told yall I was with Trell? We-." She was interrupted

   "Miss whats taking you so long?" Gia came in the bathroom, she glanced at me then Princess. "Hey P!"

"Hey Gia." She smiled

"You okay?" Gia gave her a concerned look

"Yes, ima be fine." She said while nodding

Gia opened up her arms while Princess fell into them. I smiled while going in and joining them.

"Yall come on, the boys out there talking about the plans for the trip."

We followed behind Gia and headed back to the venue area.

VOTE AND COMMENTS HOW YOU FEEL!❤️💔

I know this chapter wasn't the best but I needed a filler! Sorry it took so long, had a life change and I'm working on managing my time.
ALSO THIS IS UNEDITED