one.

Flor's POV

"Well, that's it for today's stream guys! Thank you all for watching and I'll see you soon!"

I smiled as I logged off of twitch after streaming for approximately five hours.

I was close to reaching almost five million subscribers on youtube, which was insane.

I started streaming about two, almost three, years ago. I never thought I'd get so big but I'm extremely grateful for it.

I left my room and walked into my kitchen to make some fettuccine alfredo. I lived in a small cottage-like home. It was a pretty small home but cozy. The kitchen has white and dark brown drawers with two double doors. These drawers are filled with dishes, cups, and bowls on one side and spices along with a box of assorted celestial seasons tea and two boxes of assorted individual packs of oatmeal on the other. In the middle of the kitchen, by a large window, is the sink, there are generally dirty dishes in the sink just begging to be washed. The sink is surrounded by some plants and kitchen supplies to the left and some more plants to the right. The frequently used white refrigerator is located on the right side of the kitchen, stands next to the microwave rack, which houses a black microwave and a biscuit colored convectional oven. Right in front of the kitchen is a six chair, white rustic style dining room table. The black stove with touches of grey is generally clean but sometimes seems to be covered with blankets of empty bowls and the occasional pot or two. On the white-colored brick wall hangs lots of plants along with a couple of cups. The kitchen itself is actually apart of one big room which runs right into the living room.

The living room was a lot bigger than the kitchen. The living room is very comfortable it has lots of whites, greys, greens, etc. The wall is white to match the kitchen. It has two large windows. Both windows are located to the left of the room so it brings more sunlight. From these windows, we can see a beautiful blue sky and a beautiful hill with green grass and all kinds of gorgeous flowers. These windows are always opened to welcome the sunshine. It's the most wonderful thing about this room. In the middle of the room, there is a brown sofa with a black glass coffee table. They are very suitable for each other. Because I like to decorate this room naturally, there is always a vase of fresh flowers on the coffee table. This makes my living room more beautiful by so much. Besides, our living room has a big black TV which is hanging on top of a small chimney. There are pictures on the wall from places I've been with a couple of my close friends. I love reading books and listening to music in my living room. It makes me feel comfortable and relaxed so much. So the living room is one of my favorite rooms in my house.

I sat down on the living room couch with my alfredo and some Pepsi. I scrolled on my phone for a while going on Instagram. There wasn't anything new except a new post from Jordan that she had recently posted.

Jordan and I have been friends for about 5 years. We met when we were both in high school and soon became really good friends.

I clicked off Instagram and I logged into Twitter instead. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion seeing people tagging me over and over on the same post. I decide to click on the post to see what it's about.

Twitter !

Dream | dreamwastaken
should I add someone new to the
smp?
p.s. I have someone in mind but it's
up to you guys :D

user | user1
OMG, you should add
@florencebw!!

→ user | user2
Yes! Florence would be such an
excellent addition to the smp!

user | user3
Ew no. We don't need
a woman on the server.

→ user | user4
stfu<3