twenty two.

Flor's POV

Once George and I were ready we walked downstairs and into the backyard. We got outside to see Dream and Sapnap holding Nerf guns filled with water.

"Guys we can talk this out." I tried backing away.

"Yeah.." George tried as well.

"You have two seconds to get the other two water guns over there." Dream smirked.

We quickly grabbed the water guns, which were already filled with water, and held them up.

"Three...two...one...GO." Sapnap yelled and we began running around and shooting each other with water.

Sapnap got me on my back and laughed until I turned around with a glare.

"Flor! My dearest friend! Please let's talk this out."

I smirked before shooting water on his face. Once I stopped he looked at me with a glare as well but we just laughed it off.

We were like this for about an hour until we got into the pool as well. We played around for a while unto. George checked the time.

"We have to get ready for the dinner!"

"Oh fuck.",

꒰ ‧ ‧₊˚ time skip ₊˚ˑ  ⊹ ꒱

We all showered and put on formal clothing since they changed it up last minute. I went to Dream's room to see what I had but there was a box and a note on the bed. I picked it up and read it, making me smile.

thought you'd like this :)
- george <3

I opened the box to see a red silk dress and a pair of  heels. I smiled and went into the bathroom to changed. Once I was changed I headed downstairs to see the guys wearing suits.

"You look beautiful." George smiled as he linked my hands with his and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look handsome." I smiled back. I looked over to Dream and Sapnap who were about to speak up.

"Sapnap and I can't make it since we have a meeting, sorry." Dream said from the couch.

"Oh," I frowned. "That's okay, don't worry!"

George and I headed out with a quick 'goodbye' and went to the restaurant on a uber. Once we got there we sat on a table for two inside.

"This is beautiful." I said in awe.

"Agreed." George smiled while looking at me.

"What will it be for you two today?" The waiter asked with a smile. She had strawberry blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, and a nose piercing. Not to mention her freckles. She was beautiful.

"I'll take a medium rare steak with the salad on the side." George smiled as he closed the menu. The waiter nodded and wrote down his order before turning to me.

"I'll take the same as him please." I smiled as I closed my menu as well.

"And for the drinks?"

"Wine will be fine." George said as he handed her our menus. She gave me a smile as she left towards the kitchen to get our food and drinks.