five.

Flor's POV

"Hello chat! Today I'll be going on the Dream Smp for the first time!" I cheered, clapping excitedly after.

"Who's giving you a tour?" I read off the chat. "I think it's either Sapnap or Dream, I'm not sure." I shrug, opening minecraft and clicking on the server.

The world finally loaded and I spawned in the middle of a forest, a big wall blocking half the view. "Hello Flor." I heard beside me. I looked to see that Dream, Sapnap, and George had entered the vc.

"Hello guys!" I cheered, moving my character towards them.

"Sapnap and I are busy so George is going to give you the tour instead. Sorry we couldn't show you around." Dream explained, making Sapnap was confused.

"What? No we aren't, we're comple-" Sapnap asked confused but got kicked out the voice call.

"Y-Yeah...bye bye!" Dream stuttered, leaving the call soon after.

George stood there without moving, not saying a word. It had been about three minutes before I broke the silence. "Well hello George. Ready to give me my tour?"

"W-what? Oh, right...follow me." He stuttered, leading me towards what I assumed was the community house. "Well this is the community house. It's not a huge thing compared to everything else but it's still very important." He explained, showing me around the house.

"It's nice." I complimented before seeing something that got my attention. "Is that Eret's castle?"

"Huh? Right, that's Eret's castle. Nothing much." He explained again, no emotion in his voice. What's up with him?

Eventually, George and I had gone around the whole place. He just kept saying what the place was, no emotion in his voice. We were now in front of Tommy's base.

"Well, that's the Smp. You could build your house anywhere you'd like."

"Thank you. I think i'll make my house by the spruce forest, it seems nice and there's really no one there." I explained, moving around the place.

"Okay cool, have a good day." He said, emotionless once again, then proceeded to leave the voice call.

User has donated $10.00!
'well that was weird...'

"Well that was weird." I read off the screen. I chuckled, "Yeah I thought he'd be more...i don't know? Happy?"

I heard a ping, indicating someone had joined the call. "Hello Flor!" Tubbo yelled into his microphone.

"Hello Tubbo!" I screamed back. "Thank you for ruining my ear drums!"

"You're welcome!" He screamed again but went back to his regular voice. "What are you doing?"

"Well, I'm going to be building my home! In the spruce forest to be more specific."

"Ohh interesting! Can I live with you? Only if you want to of course." He asked, a smile clearly on his face.

"Yes Tubbo, I'd love to have my child live with me." I smiled, putting his stream up in my right monitor.

"Wooo!!" He celebrated, punching the air. He stood up from his chair and started doing a horrible dance.

"Tubbo no!" I yelled mid laugh.

"Okay sorry, sorry." He joked, sitting back on his chair.