nineteen.

Flor's POV

"Wilbur you don't have to take care of Nala and Simba if you don't want to."

I was currently packing my bags to go to the airport along with George and Wilbur volunteered to take care of my cats.

"Flor I volunteered to do this don't worry." He said from beside me.

I sighed and looked up at him. "You sure?"

"One-hundred percent." He nodded with a smile.

"I love you so much." I gave him a kiss on the cheek, grabbing my bags, and then walking towards the door.

"Bye Flor!" He waved. He looked down and grabbed Nala and Simba, making them wave at me.

I said a quick 'goodbye' and spotted the white Toyota that was my Uber. The man got out of his car and helped me put my luggage onto the trunk.

"Thanks." I smiled and sat down in the back of the car.

"Where to?"

"The airport please."

He nodded and began driving. I hope this is a good trip.

꒰ ‧ ‧₊˚ time skip ₊˚ˑ  ⊹ ꒱

"We're here ma'am." The man announced.

I got out of the car and grabbed my luggage and headed over towards the area George and I planned to meet at.

"Flor!" I felt someone hug me from behind.

I looked to see it was George. "George!"

"The plane's about to leave so we have to hurry."

"Oh fuck." I gasped and walked over towards the gate, George next to me.

We did all that shitty security things and boarded the plane.

"Our seats are next to each other," George told me as he sat next to me. "Looks like we're stuck together for the next few hours."

"Shut up, you know you like it."

"Can't deny that." He said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The plane was about to take off and I immediately grabbed George's hand.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just hate this part of going on a plane."

He squeezed my hand three times with a smile. "Don't worry I got you."

꒰ ‧ ‧₊˚ time skip ₊˚ˑ  ⊹ ꒱

"Flor we're here." I heard George whisper into my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes to see George looking at me with our luggage in hand. I stood up and stretched before grabbing my things and going towards the exit with George.

"Do you think Dream looks like Chris Evans?"

"Flor we both know what he looks like." George laughed.

"So? He could be catfishing us and we wouldn't know." I said back sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes while we looked around for our best friends.

"Flor my beloved!" I heard someone yell beside me before engulfing me into a hug.

I let go of the hug in confusion to see Sapnap smiling at me.

"Sapnap my beloved!" I smiled before giving him a hug again.

"What about the green man?"

I let go of Sapnap to see Dream wearing some jeans and a 'Nirvana' shirt, along with some rings and necklaces.