eight.

George's POV

"George, we know you like Flor and that's completely okay." Dream explained over call.

I was talking to Dream and Sapnap about Flor, which they think makes me a simp. Which I am not.

"Yeah what Dream said! You talk about her a lot man, there's no way you don't like her even a bit." Sapnap shrugged, Dream nodding in agreement.

"Pshh what? Flor seems like a good friend that's all." I explained.

In all honestly, Flor was very pretty. In fact, she was the prettiest girl i've ever seen. But there was no way we would get together, not in my opinion at least.

"George you're literally clueless!" Dream groaned, putting his face in his hands and shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, furrowing my brows.

"What I mean is that she literally chose you in the love or host." He yelled into the microphone.

"So? It's just a game isn't it?" I shrugged before taking a sip from my water.

"You're so stupid man." Sapnap shook his head is disappointment.

"You guys are so confusing." I muttered under my breath.

"You know what? We helped you enough. Hope you figure it out soon." Dream said before leaving the call.

I furrowed my brows, looking at Sapnap. "He's right George. You should really figure it out." He smiled sympathetically before leaving the call too.

I sit there confused. What the fuck? I leave the call myself and close discord, opening twitter.

Twitter !

George | Georgenootfound
hey @florencebw can you help
me with something?

Sapnap | Sapnapalt
you dumb fuck.

↳ George | Georgenootfound
what?

Dream | Dreamwastaken
George this isn't what i meant by
"i hope you figure it out"

↳ George | Georgenootfound
i'm confused

↳ Dream | Dreamwastaken
just go back to sleep

Flor :) | sadbvtch
yeah, sure! what's up?

↳ Quackity | Quackity4k
the sky haha

↳ Flor :) | sadbvtch
omg quackity you're so funny haha.
please leave

↳ Quackity | Quackity4k
only for you mi amor

↳ George | Georgenootfound
anyways, can you dm me?

↳ Flor :) | sadbvtch
uh sure :)

Twitter DM's !
sadbvtch

hello :)

hello :]

so...what did you wanna
talk about?

well uhm i'm pretty bad at texting
do you think we can meet up?

oh-