Chapter 26

When we were driving back to Suga's mansion, I noticed a few cars in the driveway. I squinted my eyes a little to get a better look, but I could see Suga's hands tighten around the steering wheel out of the corner of my eye.

"Suga," I said quietly, "who's here?"

He didn't reply, but I could see his jaw clenching in irritation. We pulled into the driveway, going around a silver corvette and pulled into the driveway. I saw two men struggling to carry a box through the garage door, and I heard the car door slam next to me when Suga got out. I watched as Suga snapped at them, his eyes narrowed, and he didn't exactly look happy to see them. I briefly wondered if I should get out, but then I saw two other men carrying another box behind the others. I quickly figured out that these were Suga's men; they were none of Hyuk's men that were out to kill us.

Sensing that there was no danger, I got out of the car, raking a hand through my drying hair. The air suddenly seemed colder, and I was slightly shivering from head to toe.

"Excuse me, miss," A voice said behind me, and I stepped aside just as a man walked by carrying a smaller box. I raised an eyebrow.

"I told you guys to do this in an hour!" I heard Suga from inside of the mansion. I hesitantly walked inside, seeing a pile of boxes near the staircase. Suga was towering over the first two men, and I saw him holding one by the collar of his shirt. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"W-we didn't know she would have this much stuff." The man stuttered in Suga's grasp. "Y-you told us to get it all, and we did."

Who was "she?"

"I told you to get all the things she needed." Suga scolded harshly, throwing the man aside. He exhaled loudly, his back still towards me. "Well, get all the boxes out. Don't just stare at me-do it." The men scurried away like frightened puppies, going to get the other boxes. The other men who were carrying boxes just set them in the pile, trying not to look fazed by Suga's anger.

"Suga?" I asked, gaining his attention. His face calmed, though he kept a masked expression as his eyes landed on my trembling form. "What is all this?"

"This is all your stuff." Suga told me slowly.

I froze. "From my apartment?"

"Yeah."

My eyes widened, and shock went through me. "Why did you get all my stuff?"

Suga took a step towards me, his head tilting slightly. "You're moving in with me."

"Y-you didn't even ask me!" I protested quickly, glancing over at the boxes. Those were all my stuff? "You can't just go into my apartment and take everything and then bring it here! We didn't even talk about this!"

"There's nothing to talk about." Suga said calmly. "You're moving in with me and that's final. Don't get me pissed off, Hana. I'm already angry as it is."

"You didn't even ask my opinion about this." I ignored his warning. "What if I didn't want to move in with you?"

"Darling," Suga sneered, striding towards me, "did you not forget that you don't have a say in the matter?"

I backed away from him, fear mixed with anger washing through me. I was so angry that he had just taken all my belongings and took them here! I didn't want to live here; this house terrified and unnerved me, and I most certainly did not want to live with Suga constantly. I didn't quite know exactly how I felt about him right now, but I really did like my apartment. It was home to me.

"I already talked to your landlord." Suga continued. "The apartment room is no longer yours."

"I can't believe you did this." I said slowly, my eyes narrowing at him. "So that's why you took me to that pond? You didn't really want to spend time with me-you just needed some kind of distraction?"