Chapter 28

"I want you to dance for me."

Suga's voice was husky and dangerously low; he was leaning forward on the bed, his legs spread far apart as his dark eyes zoned in on me. He was wearing his signature leather jacket, but he had left it unzipped, a plain black t-shirt underneath that was limp around his throat, giving me a substantial view of his neckline. His hair looked ruffled from being outside, and it was swiped to the side-just as it always is.

"What?" I asked in confusion. I had opened his bedroom door to find him seated on his bed, just staring at me like that, and it made my stomach flip-flop.

Suga got off the bed and walked over to me. I instinctively straightened up as he leaned closer, his right arm reaching out. But all he did was reach over me to close the door behind him, but he remained standing inches in front of me. His lanky figure loomed over me, and his plump lips were curled into a half smirk as his eyes drank me in.

"I fucking love your hair like this."

His finger reached down to twist a short strand of my auburn hair, and he silently played with my tresses, his head tilting to the left. I cleared my throat quietly.

"W-what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to dance." Suga repeated, removing his hand from my hair. "I want you to turn me on, and I want to fuck you."

Suga is such a romantic guy. He doesn't skip around the bush, that's for sure.

I could feel my cheeks heating up just from his implied meaning, and my stomach twisted from the sound of his throaty voice. I instinctively nibbled on my lower lip, shifting my feet.

"I'm going to turn on some music." Suga told me, moving away to go to his stereo. His back was to me as he started messing with the instrument. "Take off your clothes. I want you naked."

I want you naked.

He then added, "If you're not naked by the time I turn around, we're going to have a problem. Got it?"

He didn't seem angry; he seemed like he was just informing me. So needless to say, I was stripping out of my shirt pretty quickly. I was glad I had worn a bra underneath, but it was nothing special; just a normal black bra-no lace or satin coverings-just a plain and comfortable bra. I then pulled my shorts down, revealing my matching dark underwear, which just like the bra, were nothing to look at. My heart was racing as I stepped out of my clothes, standing there in my undergarments, my eyes glancing back at Suga.

He had pressed a button, and quiet music began streaming through the room. But it wasn't the same music from that one day-it wasn't calm and soothing; this music was rock, but it had no words. I didn't know what it was; it didn't seem familiar to me. But drums had started up rhythmically along with an electric guitar, and when Suga turned to look at me, I immediately stiffened under his gaze, especially when his lips pulled back into a cheeky smirk in approval.

"Good girl." He commented to me, stripping out of his leather jacket. He paused. "I want you to wear this. Don't zip it up." He tossed me his jacket, and I nearly dropped it-my hands were trembling. I shakily pulled it over my body as Suga sat back down on the bed, his eyes watching my every move. I sighed quietly when the added warmth from the jacket was to me, and my eyes hesitantly looked back on Suga.

"So I...dance?" I asked softly. My cheeks felt like they were on fire.

Suga only nodded at me; his jaw was clenched and his eyes transfixed on me.

I tried to think of any movies I had seen of girls dancing for guys. I remembered seeing one where the guys walked into a strip club, and the girls moved their bodies along with the music. So I tentatively began moving my hips to the music, but my back felt stiff and I didn't know what to do with my arms.