rarity (aka the white ninja)

Pleakley: "who am I gonna fight today."

The doors just explode into pieces to reveal rarity with smoke come out from her mouth and wears purple spots bra to exposed her belly, gym shorts, and wears wooden sandals. Her hair into long pigtail and got her geode around the neck.

Rarity: "greetings darlings."

Jumba: "mrs. Dash got kung fu moves who train with jackie chan in her junior year and become female ninja superhero at canterlot city in day and night. Better watch out pleakley because she got dragon power and equestrian magic inside the necklace."

Pleakley: "well see about that."

He jumped in mid-air towards her with one leg sticking out to kick but rarity dodge that and shot small fire ball from her mouth at pleakley butt.

Pleakley begin scream in pain, "OUCH! MY BUTT IS ON FIRE." He put the fire out with his hands and stare at rarity with sly grin on her face while put one hand on right hip, "give up darling."

Pleakley: "not yet."

He running towards her in full speed with a fist at her face but she dodge it get ready for her next move, "mighty grizzly kick bobcat." She kick him in the mid-section that send him flying backwards towards outside to crash through several woods towards third street school playground and huge impact Print on the wall.

Pleakley: "ouch."

King bob: "cool."

Mikey: "oh, that's felt in the morning."

Tj: "yup."

Jumba and rarity show up at the playground while jumba brought gong stick and gong.

Jumba: "awesome win and flawless victory."

Tj: "not bad mrs. D."

Rarity: "thanks."

He hit the gong for rarity victory

[New chapter is out for kung fu dragon pleakley story and I will make new chapter is on new year eve.]