moblit berner (aka the phantom ninja)

Pleakley: "who i am fighting with today?"

Slide door open really wide to reveal moblit berner in karate uniform just enter the dojo with kung fu master pleakley with sly grin on his face.

Jumba: "moblit berner" "he's second commander hange assistant and member of red dragon strike force. Watch out pleakley, he got the power of the phantom."

Pleakley: "will see about that, jumba."

Moblit: "come at me, bro."

He throw many punches and kicks at him but the fists through him like a phantom and jumba said with smart to pleakley, "see i told you pleakley. Like a phantom." Then pleakley become tiring out throw punches and kicks at moblit.

Moblit: "finish."

Pleakley: "kinda."

He vanished like a phantom to give pleakley clothesline from hell to make him fall down on the floor, out cold. Then moblit reappeared behind out cold pleakley.

Moblit: "don't mess with a ninja."

Hange show up at the dojo to give her boyfriend a peck of the cheek for victory and suddenly two ghosts of sawney and bean right next to the dong begin clapping.

Jumba: "winner moblit berner. Knockout victory."

He hit gong really loud for moblit berner against kung fu master pleakley.