luna loud

Pleakly: "who I am fighting with today?"

The Silde door opened wide in the right to reveal Luna loud in purple karate uniform only and enter the dojo with them.

Jumba: "Luna loud is third oldest of loud family, 10th grade at royal woods high school and serect agent at section 13. Watch out Pleakly cause she train kung fu lesson and super fist from Jackie chan, master yo, master splinter, amd softon."

Pleakly: "we'll see about that."

He run straight to Luna was about to attack but she got a idea while glowing purple aura inside of her, "super fist of rock: Rockstar scream." She begin to scream like a true Rockstar to cause Pleakly flying backward though dojo wall straight through the forest in herkleton and impact at ramp city, he begin to get up with little bit of bruise and scratch when jumba and Luna enter the ramp city.

Luna: "give up kung fu dragon master."

Pleakly: "nope."

Luna: "okay you ask for it then. Super fist of rock: stage dive."

Stage rose up from ground with Luna due stage dive on Pleakly to cause huge explosion when mushroom cloud rose up in the sky for a second when dusty clear off to reveal Pleakly inside the hole shaped like himself and become out cold.

Jumba: "winner is Luna loud."

Handlebarb: "that's so radical move we ever saw."

Cannonball: "yup."

Sam sharp show up to give her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek for victory again kung fu dragon master pleakly as warpspeed hit the gong with a stick that jumba give it to him.

[New chapter is out for today]