pinkie pie

Pleakley: "who am I gonna fight today?"

Slide door open to reveal pinkie pie with huge grin on her face while entered the dojo.

Jumba: "pinkie pie is best party ever at ponyville and element of laughter. If you upset or break pinkie pie promise at her. Hair goes flat and she turned into pinkamena diane pie to become crazy."

Pinkie: "that's true."

Pleakley: "enough chat, let's fight."

Pinkie: "okie dokie pleakley."

She begin throwing many cupcakes at him and stop to see pile of messy cupcake then he come out of top with frosty stains on his face, "beginner luck pinks. Now try this." He jumped in mid air towards her with kick in full speed but she moved out of the way to reveal her party cannon with him inside.

Pleakley: "umm, pinkie. get me out of here please."

She blast party cannon to send him flying through dojo roof to the sky towards wayside school and crashed through mrs. Jewls roof just landed on teacher desk.

Yodana: "oh, that felt in the morning."

Pinkie pie show up at the class room with jumba got metal gong on his hand.

Jumba: "pinkie pie is the winner."

Pinkie: "yay. I'm making I defeat kung fu master pleakley for a first time party."

Todd: "that's kinda cool."

He hit the gong with a stick for pinkie pie victory.

[New chapter is out for this story tonight]