Never Trust A Snake

- Zane -

In the lonely, desert street, a falcon flies down on an electric wire. It's head snaps in forward direction, speaking softly and vague,"wake up, Zane...I know where you come from-"

I jolt awake, hitting my head on the wooden board above me. I get out of bed and walk to the control area of our Bounty. Sensei Wu and Nya are there, and I greet them with a confident smile. "The hunt starts early today."

"A watchful eye never sleeps-"

"As long as Lloyd and the serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe."

"Where are the others?" I ask.

Sensei Wu answers,"they're training on the upper deck."

I go there to not find them at all. Instead, I see the falcon again as it lands on the sailing pole. "You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?"

The falcon takes off to the sky where I can no longer see it, and I search the ground below the Bounty to see nothing but clouds. But from behind, I sensed a dark presence. Turning around, my suspension was correct.

"Lord Garmadon! But you were banished!"

"Only to return for the weapons of spinjitzu. Soon, I will have the power to recreact Ninjago in my own image!"

The dark lord comes at me with twin katanas, taking the first swing. I flip over him to dogde and pulled out my golden shurikens.

"Give me your Shurikens of Ice!"

"You'll have to take them from me!"

I began to use my spinjitzu, but Lord Garmadon catches me by the neck, stopping my motion. He pushes me onto the training equipment before cutting a rope and a crate falls ontop of me. Or so, I thought it did. I opened my eyes and the green ninja was the one who stopped the crate.

"The green ninja.." I stare in awe,"the legends true!"

He tosses the crate over the side and rushes forward to fight Lord Garmadon. A lot of dodging and hitting went on, with Garmadon nearly impaling the green ninja with the katanas. He suddenly pulls out Jay's golden nunchucks and knocks the dark lord off the bounty. I look back at him as he had the falcon resting on his arm and a fist on fire.

"Who are you?" I questioned him, without a response after. "Kai, is that you-?" Suddenly, there were more falcons surrounding us both, and he still won't answer me. "What's the meaning of this!? Who are you, Green Ninja--!?"

"Zane..."

It all stops...and I'm now in a white room. I heard a young woman's voice. I couldn't see anything until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Behind me was another ninja, but in purple, with silver details. She had her in a braid (or cut short, idc) for she wasn't wearing her mask fully over. And her eyes, they were practically celestial.

"Relax, you're still dreaming."

"Wha-..who are you?" I asked the woman, "are you another prophecized legendary hero??"

She chuckled,"I am not a prophecy, or a legend...just an old relic of Ninjago's history."

"Why are you here? What do you want??"