Can of Worms

- You -

Last night, was probably one of the best nights I ever had. Very calming, too. Having tea and a good chat with Wu brought back many delightful memories. Oh, how I missed it all.

Eventually, we both went to bed, but the following morning wasn't appreciated at all. I had woken up to the noise of arguments coming from down the hall. I groaned, rolling my body over for a better position and did my best to ignore it. Doesn't work. I tried to cover my ears with my pillow, but that didn't work either. I quickly got irritated, slumped off my bed, and marched angrily to where the racket was coming from.

Kicking the door wide open, I caught the four ninja by surprise,"...why the hell..are you all bickering...THIS EARLY!! IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING!!?"

"B-..but it's 11:48.." Jay stuttered.

"Does it look like I care..??"

". . ."

I could've tore them another one, but Wu had stopped me before I got the chance. He sighed looking at his four students and slides open the door to their bathroom, where Lloyd was mischievously laughing and had cooking spices, pink dye, a sledgehammer, and mechanical tools. Wait, what exactly did I miss??

The ninja collectively gasped, with their expression turning to anger. "You did this?!"

Cole was about grab Lloyd, calling dibs on him, but Wu stopped him too. "No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true??"

I'll admit, this was a good lesson to teach them. Though, if I had known about it, I probably would've cut the boys some slack. But don't think they took this lesson seriously.

"No offense, sensei," started Cole,"but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame."

"Yeah," Jay agreed. "Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?"

"Do you really think all lessons are about fighting?" I crossed my arms. "With that kind of mindset, it makes you and spinjitzu too one-dimensional. There are many values and life lessons to know about, before becoming a true ninja. And from the looks of it-- yikes, you all got a long way to go."

"(Name), on behalf of my students, I deeply apologize for disrupting your slumber." Wu bowed his head to me.

"It's no problem, Wu. It got me out of bed so, I'll just get dressed for the day." With that said, I left the room.

- Lloyd -

I almost felt sorry for the ninja when (name) started yelling at them. She can be very scary when she's pissed off. As I watched her leave the room, it made me think about how I treated her when I was with Pythor. I shoved her and said she wasn't my friend, in earshot too. I'd be surprised if still wanted to be my friend.

*If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge* Nya requested through the speakers. *We still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!-*

"It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you-" Okay, ouch. "But having my sister here? I mean, come on, I thought this was a ninja headquarters." Said the whiny Kai.

*You do know I can hear you. Over and out!-* Ha! Get rekt.

We all head to the control bridge, where Nya was waiting for us and was staring up at the map screen. (Name) came in last, fully dressed and stood beside me, but with no hello. I hope she isn't too upset with me.