Snakebit

- Kai -

After dinner, the guys and I were were up late, talking about how great this bounty is. Everything went smoothly until I remembered something.

"Hey Zane, I've been meaning to ask you, what happened to (Y/n)?"

"Oh yeah," Cole caught on. "After you left, she disappeared along with ya. Where'd she go?"

"Well, (Y/n) followed me for a bit and we parted ways." Zane answered.

"Really, that's it? She just left?" Jay ask

"She had to go back to Lloyd."

Silence then filled the room. All of us thinking the same questions. Why would she go back? What's their relationship? I just scoffed at her decision. She knows she'll get into more trouble by sticking with him. 'Feel kinda bad for her. It was then we decided to go to sleep, waiting for the next day. Little did we know, two familiar kids were on their way to cause more trouble...

- You -

That night when we left the Hypnobrai's tomb, Lloyd wanted to moved head on to find the Fangpyre tribe. As always, I followed along with his plan but, I was still cautious. I knew about the war and where each of their tomb were located. And the Fangpyre's was my least favorite place in Ninjago.

We walked to through the entrance and I felt unsettled. I could also sense that Lloyd felt the same.

"It's not scary." Lloyd claimed,"...um, maybe just a little, but I like scary. Yeah, that's it! I'm the son of the Dark Lord, I love the dark! Don't you, (Y/n)?"

I shook my head. After yesterday, I went back to speaking very few words. It just soon began to hurt my throat for not talking in a long while.

"You're shaking." He laughed, cockingly. "Come on! I thought you were fearless! I eat this stuff for breakfast- AAAHH!"

I jumped from his sudden scream. Following his gaze, I saw the mutated tree from the map. It's still creepy...

"Woah, I found it!" He says, making his way closer to the center tree. "I'm going to make those hypnobrai pay for betraying me. And what better way to do it than to send another tribe at 'em! Soon the serpentine will know who their master is, and it will be I, Lloyd Garmadon!" He monologues before he got jump scared by the lightning.

I grabbed his arm, making him face me, and I gave the look of my pleading eyes.

"I thought you were on my side?"

"I am, for sure! But I'm also worried. What if they betray you again?"

"...nahh! I'm positive they'll obey me!"

He presses the tomb's button and the hatch is opened. The serpentine tribe jumps from their hole one by one. The general now in front of us.

"And who....May I say released us....From our captivity?" The twin heads spoke.

I was stiff and silent. Too afraid to speak. Lloyd replied, "Uh, Lloyd. I released you to make the Hypnobrai pay for betraying me."

"The Hypnobrai?...Those hypnotizing deceivers...It'll be....Our pleasure!"

"Oh, good! I'll lead the way. Then after that, there's some ninja I want dealt with." My partner says with a wicked grin.

"Sounds like...You know....What you want!....But the Hypnobrai are strong....And we are few in numbers...We need...Reinforcements."

"What did you have in mind?"

#~#~#~#

- Jay -