Home

- You -

Lloyd and I were supervising the serpentine as they work on Lloyd's treehouse headquarters. I feel bad for these guys, working their asses off for this. I saw someone trip in their own feet and was about to fall over. I quickly dashed and caught his hand, pulling him back up.

"...T-thankssss." I nodded my head in a 'you're welcome' response.

The Serpentine worked day and night until the base of the treehouse was done. Now, they moved on to the traps.

"If I see one girl in here, except (Y/n), I'm gonna go ballistic." Lloyd stated.

Little did we know, a white ninja was witnessing our construction...

- Kai -

One morning, Zane woke us up, saying that he made a discovery in the near by forest. He said that he had found Lloyd's secret headquarters. We were running through the forest, having Zane lead the way. Then suddenly, he stops.

"So, tell us again how you found Lloyd's secret headquarters?"

"I followed a bird." He answered.

"Why did you follow a bird?" Jay asked.

"Because it's danced."

"Oh. Okay. Was it a cuckoo bird?" He joked, causing us to laugh.

Except for Zane, "of course not. Everyone knows cuckoo birds are not indigenous to these forests." And he went on running.

We just shrugged and continued to follow him. We stopped again and see that Zane was right. There was a high treehouse being held by three giant vines.

"Holy cannoli, Frosty was right!" Cole said, wide eyed.

"We can't let that brat and those snakes get a hold of Ninjago. We have to destroy that thing before it becomes operational." I said.

"Whoa-ho-ho, are you sure?" Jay interjected. "It looks like a pretty good treehouse. There's a ropes course, oh, a tree swing-"

"Hey, remember who's team you're on!" Cole reminded. "Alright, so what do we do?"

"It looks like the entire place is being supported by those three trees. If we cut those tides out, it'll fall like a house of cards."

"Why would one build a house of cards? Such construction could be careless." Said Zane.

"Travel in shadows, boys."

I grabbed on a vine that was tide to the ground and snapped it, flinging me on one of the high floors. Cole went under an elevator and Jay and Zane climb a tree.

We each caught a glimpse of Lloyd and (Y/n) through a window of the treehouse. Lloyd asked one of the snakes to hold a sign that said 'no girls or ninja allowed', he then pulled a lever, and a trapped door opened, making him fall. We set our plan into action, going on the roof. Jay had cut the first vine and Zane got the second, all that was left was for Cole to cut the last one.

Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I wished I didn't....

- You -

When I felt the fortress dramatically shift I looked up and saw one of the ninja on the roof. I guess Lloyd saw them too when he commanded, "I said no ninja! Attack!" Instead, I heard Scales call retreat as the serpentine were falling. I followed Lloyd's command and run up to the ninja. The red one turn to see me and I could see the guilt in his eyes. I pulled out my double-sided axe, ready to attack. I mouthed, "..I'm sorry...," and take my blow. (This is your axe.)