His Strong Beauty, Her Sweet Beast

As soon as the final bell rang Airabelle sprang out of her chair and bolt through the door.

She pick up her incesant beeping phone and answer hurriedly. There was something seriously wrong, she can just feel it in her gut.

"Oh God Belle! Please c-come here l-I...a!" a deep frantic baritone welcomed her.

"Hey love... shhh darling" she cooed. Making her voice calm as ever despite her hurried breaths. "Adam baby, calm down. I'm coming,ok? Just breathe and tell me where you are baby, and I'll come find you." She said it so softly to not further spook her love.

"T-the b-boys -locker room. P-Please h-hurry!" Was his frantic and out of breath response.

She knew he was having a panic attack and was trying to fight it off by listening to her voice. Like a lifeline.

"Baby listen to my voice." She said calmly as she dashed pass corridors and expertly dodge through people.

"Take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

He did what she told releasing ragged breaths, she ordered him to repeat the process to buy her time, since she's a little far from his building. The last class was the only class she doesn't share with him, which was why she worries everytime they part ways.

She doesn't know who was more attached with how much of an overprotective girlfriend she is. She filled the school with cctv cameras so that she could always monitor him. She knew she was like a creep that way, but she only wanted what was best for her precious baby.

"Just relax baby, I'm almost there." She pacified patiently.

People automatically make way for her since she looked like a bat running out of hell.

She finally burst through the locker rooms stealdoors and the scene that greeted her was shocking but nothing new.

Three jocks-who suspiciously looks familiar-were lying unconscious and bleeding on the ground and in the middle of it all, a 6'6 brown haired green eyed man stood nervously while bitting his thumbnails.

His watery gaze instantly met hers at her entrance. Wordlessly she approached him and he instantly wrap his big burly arms around her midsection and lift her to his height. Her arms wound around his neck while her legs encircled his torso.

When his face was nestled in between her breasts he immediately began bawling, crying his eyes out like the big baby that he is. She was and will always be her baby no matter how old they get. His whole body trembling with the force of his tremors.

His muffled sobs wrecked her heart. It hurts to hear his cries but she have to be strong for his sake. She ran her hands on his brown locks and caress his back soothingly.

"Its okay baby, I'm here now. Shh."she pacified. After a while he stopped and just hiccuped.

"Love tell me what happened hmmm?" She prompted gently.

Adam lift his tear stricken face, his blotchy eyes met her kind golden orbs, concern shining in them.

People are afraid of Adam because of what he looked like. His face was damaged badly by the accident he suffered when he was young.

A long thick scar rans from his forehead down the side of his face up to his chin. And another one from his left chick across his nose bridge stopping just under his right eye, that no surgery could've repair.

His pointed nose was slightly crooked on the bridge because of the same injury. The other side of his face was also marred by three lesser scars about an inch each, combined it with his huge heavily muscled built made him look like a war veteran, which is the complete opposite of her big baby bear.