Eternal Snow

Snow Winterwhite is a two thousand year old vampire, and a virgin for that matter. For many years she isolated herself from her fellow pureblood vampires for she was different from them.

She did not enjoy killing, slavery and drinking from unwilling victims were aversive to her. She was always gentle in her ways.

Soft spoken and not malicious or aggressive. She was closer to any being with a pulse, and walked often under the earliest light of the sun or the last of its rays, unlike her kind who remain in the darkness and loved it.

She resides in the North in the castle of Winter Rose where she is queen to a few servants, knights, the Winter wolves and many more beings who has come to her for help and protection.

Snow walked side by side with her wolf guard her bluish silver hair swayed with the chilling wind while her soft grey eyes scan the prestine snow with calm eyes.

"My lady it is dangerous to venture here in the outskirts when huntsmen surround the area often." Her head knight of the Lycae said.

"Do not worry my friend, all is well. Go back to the palace and tell your pack that they are free for the day."

"But, my lady I can't leave you here alone." The wolf insisted.

"Its ok Mazdaa. Its your mating time. You are needed as the Alpha. And as your Alpha I command you to go." She ordered calmly.

As the highest on the heirarchy no one could defy her orders. Anything in this region was under her command.

"Yes my lady. Be safe." She nodded and watch him leave reluctantly.

She walked on nearing the forest. She abruptly stopped when she noticed a patch on the snow. Like something was burried underneath or someone.

She flashed to it and with the flick of her fingers the snow uncovered what it was hiding. She gasped when it revealed a man lying face down. The man has a huge gash on his back and blood coated his body.

The scent of blood made her feel heady not having to drink fresh human blood in nearly 500 years. And the mans blood smells so good, better than any she'd ever tasted she can already taste him in her mouth.

She gulped and shook her head banishing her growing craving. She knelt besides the man ignoring the sight of blood and checked for a pulse. It was there but barely.

She immediately turn the man over and tore her wrist and feed him her healing blood. As soon as her blood flowed through his system it worked to repair his wounds.

Closing the flesh and replenishing the blood he lost. That amount of blood she had given was not enough to convert him or alter anything in his human component. He was still unconscious so she effortlessly lift him with her superb strength and with her blurring speed she carried him into her fortress.

Both sentinels and guards part ways for their queen and guest without asking or complaining. She laid him on her bed. With the wave of her hand his clothing vanished and fire burned steadily on her fireplace to ward off the cold.

She took him safely on her warm bed. Then she sat beside him and let herself observe him quietly. She brush aside his long blonde hair and tied it in a ponytail. His brows and lashes were thick and long. His nose is slightly crooked, she suspected that he wore spectacles and lost it during the fight. His face is pale and his lips are slightly blue from the harsh cold.

She close their distance and breathed gently on his lips warding off the chill bringing the original pinkness of his lush lips. His eyes opened and instinctively he launched at his savior and grab hold of her neck in an attempt to protect his vulnerable state.