Beautiful Beast***

(So imagine this drawing in hyper realism style. Because I cant find the same type in pinterest. Bl guys on there are just too pretty.)

______________________________________

He was a nerd and he was a beautiful bully. Not his bully perse, but the bully that the other bullies fear.

He was an odd one the nerd thought. He was a loner despite the crowds that tried to latch themselves on him. He was not haughty despite his popularity.

He aced all his subjects despite missing classes. He knew that he was working two jobs and still attending school.

Most of all he is a gentle man to a specific few despite his title.

And he is the kind of man he aspires to be and admires from afar. He has no intentions of telling hi. that he admired him. He was not a looker after all. He was so shy that standing up for him self was a problem.

He was nothing but a common person compared to him. Looks wise his only redeeming feature was his slightly tanned skin, the height and well built body, not from working out in the gym but by working on the summer at his grandpa's construction.

His face is what you would call plain. Not handsome but also not ugly. He's on the quiet side and a little bit okay make it too much introverted. If not for his glasses and shy demeanor one would have mistaken him for one of the bullies.

He was often picked on because despite his built he never did fight. He hated confrontations. The two of them were two worlds apart.

So all he could ever do was dream of him from afar.

______________________________________

This was a bad idea.

I knew something was wrong from the start. But why did I still came.

Damn it.

______________________________________

He had received a letter in his locker. From the most famous girl from the campus none the less.

He doubted in the beginning that it was a prank but after a phone call from the actual person he knew that it was real. But he still got this weird feeling in his gut. But he was not a rude man, and it is a rude move to stood up a person. Maybe she just want to tell him something.

_____________________________________

He wanted to punch himself.

Screw believing in the good in people.

Look at him now being ganged up on girls who forces him to unzip his pants out of a joke.

What happened?

Well he went to the old gym to meet Stacy up in good faith. She was there with her boyfriend and a bunch of her girl friends. They all looked at him and snickered among themselves. They were definitely up to something. He knew he should have just trusted his instincts.

Stacy's boyfriend was one of his bullies. Although he was not beaten up by him he was occasionally shoved, tripped, kicked, thrown at and verbally abused most of the time.

"Hey Zeus! Sup, nice to see you following orders lick a big dog you are." Don taunted.

"What do you want?" He fought hard to keep the tremble out of his voice.

"Nothing just accompanying my girl and her gals. They wanted to check you out. You see for such a big guy your too much of a wuss. So check if you really got some balls in there? Dont you girls?"