Little Red 2***

Wolfe raised her legs on his shoulders and pounded her hard but slow the chair creaking under his force.

"Hmmm your so deep inside Daddy ughh I can feel you all the way to my stomach."

"Ride me witch. Work my pussy good."

He let her legs fall beside him. She straddled him and match his gyrating hips every time they meet, his cock dug deeper inside her womb. She let out a series of moans making a lot of head turn.

But one look from Diego and Riggs they look away frightened.

"F*ck no more slow." Wolfe carelessly swiped the trays and food on the table and place her there. People didn't dare look their way despite the noises.
With the sound of sex everyone present had a boner.

He place them both above the table, he captured Red's hands with his own and pinned her down on the table. His cock surged in and out of her eager core.

Everyone had gone quiet and only the slapping of his balls on her ass were heard in the spacious canteen.
"Daddy I want that cock in my ass. I want you to dry f*ck my ass Daddy. Make me scream make me hurt so bad."

"You want everyone to hear you scream my name bitch?"

" ahhh yesss Daddy I want them to see how good you f*ck me Daddy."

Without warning he flipped her over. Her back on his front legs spread wide on the table. His cock popped out her swollen pussy and he quickly pushed
pass her tight ring of muscle.

Red screamed in pleasure as his huge cock brutalized her virgin back entrance. With both hand she held on to his neck as his dick penetrated her over and over and she really lost it when he harshly fingered her swollen pussy.

She didn't notice that she was literally crying in pleasure

"f*ck baby girl I'm cUmming."

"Ahhhh cUmm inside meee ugh D-daddy I'm so close. "

"Comm for me now bitch!" Red's eyes rolled back as her orgasm took over.

So heavy and intense.

Wolfe buried himself deep and ground her clit hard and set her into another wave of orgasm. The rush of his own cumm mixed with her own was dripping on the table.

Their labored breathing was cut by their torrid kiss. All around them the quiet crowd erupted into chaos when gunfire blazed around them.

But the two of them didn't give a shit. Wolfe slowly removed his half erect cock from her asshole and set her on the table like a feast. He arranged himself and set out to clean her.

He pulled her at the end of the table and started licking her core.
" Daddyyyy if you're cleaning me its no use you'll just get me wet all over again with that wonderful mouth of yours."

"Hmmm" was all he said.

•••

"Get that dirty mouth off of my daughters cunt!" A booming voice said and then Wolfe felt the cold muzzle of gun behind his head.

But he did not stop licking her sweet honey.

"Papa don't interrupt us. Can't you see princess is enjoying her fuck time? I finally found the perfect man Papa, see how much I cum?"

"Very good princess. You finally found your person. Well then, its now time to go home. Your mom and me also have some F*cking to do. Move along."

He said tuck away his gun and walked away.