🍏Family • Karasuno🍏

Heh time to write my emotions into fan fiction because I don't know how to properly express them-

(☞ಥ‿ಥ )☞

This isn't really a ship but it has mentions of a few.

TW: Child abuse, mentions of Domestic abuse and mentions of sexual assault. Uh be careful-

__

    "So who's who's house this time?" Sugawara asked as the team walked. "Hinata?" Daichi asked. "No sorry, Natsu is having a sleepover and said I'm not allowed to be there." Hinata said. "Uh Tanaka?" Daichi asked. "Nope, sis said if I bring Noya over again she'll kill me." Tanaka said.

"Nishinoya, what about you?" Sugawara asked hoping to get a yes out of someone. "My sisters and mom are having a girl's day and I'm not allowed home until nine." Nishinoya shrugged.  "Tsukkishima?" Sugawara said dragging out his name a little. "No." Tsukkishima said without hesitation.

"What about Kags' house? We've never been there before." Yamaguchi asked with a shrug. "No." Hinata said before Kageyama could speak up. "it's not your house short stack." Tsukkishima insulted. "Kageyama, is it okay with you?" Daichi asked over the other two arguing.

Kageyama checked his phone and shrugged. "Yeah it's fine but not pass eight." Kageyama said. "Perfect, lead the way!" Sugawara said with a small clap. The team started following Kageyama to his house.

Hinata ran up to Kageyamas side and tugged on his hoodie sleeve. " Babe are you sure? I could always tell Natsu that we need the house." Hinata whispered. "It's fine Shoyo. He won't be back until nine and Miwa is at Natsus house." Kageyama reassured his boyfriend. Hinata looked down and bit his lip in worry but continued to walk.

__

The team arrived at the Kageyama household and we're all in the living room trying to study. Emphasis on trying. Hinata, Kageyama, and Nishinoya kept asking to go outside and play volleyball, Tanaka kept getting insulted by Tsukkishima, Sugawara and Daichi were yelling at four boys, while Asahi, Yamaguchi, Narita, Ennoshita, and Kinnoshita were the only ones actually studying.

"It's study time not volleyball time! Come sit your asses down and listen to Tsukkishima!" Daichi scolded. "Tsukkishima, stop insulting Tanaka for not knowing what Euphoria meant." Sugawara said. "No. It's literally a middle school word. The imbécil still doesn't know what it means." Tsukkishima said. "And you're not my mother." He added in.

"I swear to go Tsukkishima i will-" Sugawara was cut off my Kageyamas phone going off. The room fell silent for a few moments while Kageyama answered. One of the rules the team had given while studying was if someone gets a phone call, to be quiet. That was created after Hinata answered his moms call once and got scolded by her because Tsukkishima was cursing in the background.

"Hello father." Kageyama said blankly, taking a small surprise from the team at his demeanor. "Hello Tobio. I will be coming home early today. Is Miwa still at the Hinata estate?" Mr. Kageyama asked. "I believe so. How early will you be arriving here?" Kageyama asked biting his lip. 

"Around seven. I'll seen you then. Dinner will be ready correct?" Mr. Kageyama asked. "Yes sir." Kageyama said before his father hung up. He look up just to make eye contact with his team. "What?" Kageyama asked. "Since when do you talk so fancy?" Nishinoya asked. "It's not fancy it's proper speaking terms, dumbass." Tsukkishima said.

Kageyama checked his phone at the time; 6:55. "Shit." He mumbled to himself. "You guys have to leave." Kageyama said. "Now." Kageyama said panicking as he stood up and ran to the kitchen to make dinner.

"Kageyama what's wrong?" Hinata asked as he ran into the kitchen. "My father will be here in 5 minutes and i told him dinner will be ready by the time he gets here and i didn't tell him guests were over." Kageyama panicked as he grabbed ingredients.