🍓Stretch marks • BokuAka🍓

What's this?

Me not wanting to die for once?

Wow didn't know I could do that-

Anyways its finally a fluff- but don't get too excited. I have 3 other angst in my drafts-

Also this is extremely short and it's just a little idea i came up with but it's not very good.

__

"C'mon Bokuto, you have to change into your uniform." Akaashi said. "Why can't I just wear my school uniform?" Bokuto whined. "Because it will be uncomfortable." Akaashi said. "But i forgot my leggings!" Bokuto whined again. Akaashi sighed and rubbed his temples.

"You'll be okay without them Bokuto." Akaashi said. "No i won't! I'm gonna die!" Bokuto panicked. "Im too young to die 'kaashi!" Bokuto said. "Bokuto, you'll be fine. Now let's go, Karasuno is waiting for us." Akaashi said. "It's just one practice game." Akaashi added in as he stepped out to give Bokuto privacy.

"Is he coming?" The coach yelled. "Yeah. He just put his clothes on backwards again." Akaashi said as he took started stretching. Both teams had already finished stretching by the time Bokuto walked out. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Bokuto yelled as he walked into the gym.

"Bokuto!" Hinata cheered as he ran towards Bokuto and hugged him. "My son!" Bokuto cheered and hugged back earning a glare from Sugawara and Daichi. "C'mon Bokuto, we were all waiting for you." The coach said. The teams bowed and the game started.

_

Midway through the game while Akaashi was watching Bokuto dive for a ball he looked at his thighs and saw diagonal, skin toned marks in his thighs and upper knee, some of them were a little red and some that were higher up were a little light shade of purple.

A few dots started connecting and Akaashi realized why Bokuto was so worried about forgetting his leggings. He had stretch marks. Akaashi stared at them a little longer, admiring their beauty more before focusing back onto the game

_

At the end of the game, Karasuno had won by only a few and the teams mixed up and they were socializing. Bokuto you were amazing! The swoosh! And then it went whoop! and then it was all like bam!" Hinata said as he jumped up and down.

"You were awesome out there too little dude!" Bokuto said. "Hey Bokuto what are those?" Hinata asked pointing at his stretch marks. "O-oh uh- thats nothing-" Bokuto was cut off by Akaashi cutting in. "They're his beauty marks." Akaashi said with a smile.

"Oh really?! They look so cool! Some of them look like lighting bolts!" Hinata said excitingly. "You really think so?" Bokuto asked. "Yeah! I want some when I become a third year!" Hinata said. Bokuto smiled and gave Akaashi a hug. "Thank you." He whispered. "Of course Bokuto. They're beautiful."

__

Literally less than 400 words but that's fine ig

I love stretch marks sm like it's the only thing on my body that I actually like. Istg society needs to normalize them and appreciate their beauty more and realize how amazing they are.

Bye bitches,remeber to stay hydrated, listen to Ppcocaine and eat the rich.