🍓Parenting • KuroKen🍓

Woah no trigger warnings.

Also this is short af but i haven't updated in a while and atleast it's something.

-

"Kozume!" Testuro called out to his husband. "What?!" Kozume yelled from his gaming chair. He was currently editing videos for the next few days. "Kaida wants to talk with us!" Testuro shouted once more.

Kaida was Kozume and Testuros adopted child. They adopted her when she was around 5 and have raised her since; she is now 13. She had been acting weird the past few weeks and now decided to speak up about it.

"I'm coming!" Kozume shouted, getting out of his chair. Kozume found his husband and daughter sitting in the living room, Tetsuro sitting on the arm of the chair and Kaida sitting on the other end.

Even though they got her through adoption, she looked very similar to the two, long black hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, that complimented her other features. She really was a beautiful child.

"What did you do this time?" Kozume asked. Kaida had a history of getting into unnecessary fights at school. "It's nothing bad papa." She said. "It really isn't." Tetsuro agreed. "Here sit." Kaida saif while giving her seat to her papa.

"So what's up?" Kozume asked. "Well, I already told dad and he's okay with it and supports me, so i hope the same comes from you." Kaida said from her place in the front of the living room. Kozume glanced at Tetsuro who was just smiling.

"I'm a non-binary lesbian." Kaida said, with full confidence.

(NOTE: i used she/her pronouns in the begining because Kaida had yet to come out. I will now be using They/Them pronouns for the rest.)

"Okay." Kozume simply said. "What are you pronouns? Do you have a name you would want to go by?" Kozume asked. "They/them and no, im going to still go by Kaida." They answered.

"Okay, thank you for trusting us enough to come out to us. I'm very proud of you." Kozume smiled, reaching out for a hug. Even though he hated physical contact, this was an exception.

"Thank you papa." Kaida said. "Let us know if you need anything." Tetsuro said. "We'll be glad to help you feel comfortable." Kozume continued. "About that. I was wondering if i could get a binder?" They asked, slowly.

"Of course. Anything for our child." Kozume said. "Oh my god! Thank you! I'm gonna go tell uncle kou and uncle 'keji" Kaida cheered as they ran to their room. Koutaro and Akaashi were very prominent figures in Kaidas life.

"We did well." Tetsuro said. "You mean we're doing well. Kaida is going into high school next year." Kozume said, scrolling I'm his phone for good binder companies.

"Well we just have to remember to be patient and trust them and make sure they trust us. Our job is to make sure they're happy and feel like they can do anything they set their mind to." Testuro said.

"Well that is parenting." Kozume said, glancing up at his husband. Tetsuro kissed his forehead. "I love you Kozume." Tetsuro said. "I love you, Tetsuro." Kozume said.