🍏Pills • Kuroken🍏

I'm actually feeling emotions lol so here's this

Also this is hella short-

TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE (OVERDOSE), SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND MENTIONS OF SELF HARM

I promise there's a happy ending-

______

Everyone knows Kozume Kenma is not very expressive, especially when it comes to emotions. Most people took offense when he said no but in reality he just never enjoyed talking about them.

Kenma has always bottled up his emotions. Which he knew wasn't healthy but he only let it out when he was completely alone. There were some days when he couldn't wait and he would hide in a bathroom stall and let it out.

Hence why the Nekoma setter was in a bathroom stall. "No no no." He mumbled to himself. Kenma slid down against the wall of the bathroom and dropped to floor clutching his knees tightly.

Kenma was having a terrible mental health state the past week and then last period his teacher yelled at him for forgetting his homework at home and that pushed him over the edge.

"No not again please." Kenma continued to mumble to himself. He didn't want the voices to come back. The ones that told him to hurt himself, the ones that degraded him.

'Do it kozume.'

"Shut up." Kenma mumbled as more tears fell. He clutched his knees even closer to him. Kenma knows he should text Kuroo but the older boy would be in class right now and it would get him in trouble.

'Take the pills. They're in your pocket. Take them out, shallow them.'

"No no no, Kuroo will be upset." Kenma said now clutching his head with one hand and slamming his eyes shut.

'No he won't, he only puts up with you because you rely on him. In fact no one cares about you Kozume. Not Shoyo. Not the team and definitely not Tetsuro.'

"Please stop." Kenma begged to the voices.

' I'll stop when you shallow the fucking pills. You're worthless. You don't make a positive impact on anyone's life, you're only alive because you're too scared to take the pills.'

Kenma reached into his pocket and looked at the bottle of pain relievers his grandmother had given him for the arm pains that were caused by volleyball. Kenma opened the bottle and stared at the pills.

'Do it. No one is gonna miss you. No one even cares. You're parents didn't even care, they even left you. That's how useless and worthless you are. Everyone uses you and or leaves you. There's no point in fighting Kozume.'

Kenma poured a large amount of pills into his hand and continued to stare at them as tears fell like a waterfall.

'Just give up.'

With that Kenma dumped the pills into his mouth and swallowed them dry. The bell rang and Kenma realized what he did. He threw the pill bottle against the other side of the stall out of anger.

Kenma felt light headed, vision became blurry. And before he knew it everything went black.

_____

"Hey! Kai wait up!" Kuroo said as he ran to catch up to his friend in the hall. "Oh hey Kuroo, what's up?" Kai asked. "I was wondering if you've seen Kenma?" Kuroo asked looking around as they walked to the gym. "Oh, no i haven't sorry." Kai answered.

"That's odd." Kuroo said. Kenmas last period was a free period and he always waited for Kuroo outside his Chem class. "What's odd?" Kai asked curiously. "I haven't see Kenmas since lunch. Normally he waits for me outside my chem class." Kuroo said with disappointment.