Accident 💔🖤

Cameron pov;

What a cruel world we live in. Where the love of your life. The only love that you wished for to marry. It goes all down. I would do anything for my Lolo. Anything for her to marry me. If it means stealing. Or even killing a enemy.

Shawn: hey Cameron, what's wrong?.

Cameron; nothing Shawn..

Shawn decided to hang out with me. Today was my free day off work. So now Shawn and I are at the mall. Having a snack. I really want to forget Lauren. But I can't be mad at her. Just loving her stops me from being made at her.

Shawn: what happened between you and Lauren?.

Cameron; something that broke my hearts into pieces..

Shawn: Cameron, Justin is worried too, in fact, the whole family is worried about you!.

Cameron; yeah Shawn, just tell them I'm fine..

Getting up from my chair. And walking away from Shawn. He wasn't done tho. Because he began following. Trying to tell me to confess to him what really happened. I was near the elevator. Until Shawn stopped me. And I just told him.

Cameron; Shawn!!. LEAVE ME ALONE!!.

Shawn:... What has happened to you Cameron...

Cameron; nothing for you to be concerned about!!.

Only that, that's what made Shawn gasp of shock ness. But I moved away from him and took the elevator. Not even bothering to look at him in the eye.
*************

           Cameron's pov;

Who said that walking by the bad side of the city would be bad?!. That's where I am. Walking alone in this side of the city. I don't even care where I am now. No body would care if I'm missing. Well, maybe my family. Oh!, and I hate when old friends just appear's out of nowhere and want to hang out with you!!.

???; why hello there Cameron!!.

Cameron; what do you want Ty?!.

Ty; oh nothing really, just hanging around there!. Til I saw you!.

Groaning, I just want to get away from him. He was trustworthy back then. Not like right now, not anymore.

Ty; hey!. What's bothering you?!.

Cameron; do you really care?!. Or do you just want revenge?!.

Yeah, back then Ty thought I betrayed him. But I never did. And since he thought "I" Betrayed him. We stopped being friends. Fine by me!!.

Cameron; it's a girlfriend problem..

Ty; ah yes!. Girlfriend.. Rich girlfriend!.

Cameron; yes!. I know!.

Ty kept on putting his arm on my shoulder. In which I got uncomfortable with. I don't really like when your old best friend want to get a day out with you. It does bother's me a bit. Really don't know what y'all think.

Ty; since a girlfriend just hurt you!. Why don't we go and get some drinks?!.

Now I was getting suspicious there. What is he trying to do?!. I mean, he looks like he would be a great help. I guess. Maybe.. No!!. I don't drink at all!!.

Cameron; sorry, but I don't drink.

Ty; !oh yeah?..
**************

          Lauren's pov:

I'm so worried, could Cameron be mad at me?!. Of course he would Lauren!. He saw you kissing another guy!!. Just as I was looking around my house. Deciding to ask Billie. Because I know that Billie has a close touch with Cameron. Good thing she was in the kitchen. Looking through the fridge.

Lauren: hey Billie!!.

Billie; oh hi Lauren!. Have you seen the avocado's?!.

Lauren: oh Billie!. I want to ask you something first!!.

Billie; uh, sure go ahead?!.

Taking a deep breath, Billie looked at me weirdly. And worried too.

Lauren: Billie, have you seen where Cameron is?!. Or do you know where he is at?.

What the?!. Did Billie just dropped her snack's?!. Now she was looking at me nervously?!. Oh no!. She's hiding me something!. She was about to leave. But I grabbed her by her shirt!.

Lauren: where do you think you are going?!.

Billie; aw come on!. Why do you and Cameron always do this to me?!.

Lauren: because you're the one who is mostly in touch with us!.

Pulling Billie, will not like rudely. But in a hurry. I took her with me to my room. That way my parents won't hear our conversations. If they find out about me and Cameron. We're moving out of this place and never come back. That's not gonna happen. For sure.
***************

           Cameron's pov;

Cameron; Ty, that's it..

Somehow Ty convinced me to join him in a bar. In which I already had three drinks of. Beer. I didn't really want to get drunk. Ty in stead only had couple of beers. At this time, there wasn't that much people. There were just about ten people. I guess.

Ty; come Cameron, one more drink and we'll leave.

Cameron; no... Are you trying to get me drunk?!.

Ty; well, maybe just for you to forget everything that happened. For one day tho buddy.

Cameron; just give me one more...

             *Narrator's pov*

Cameron didn't want to be annoyed by Ty begging, so he just agree to have another beer. However, what Cameron Didn't notice. Was that once the bartender passed him his beer. Ty grab it for him. But Ty put drugs in his drink. In which Cameron started drinking it.
*****†*****

         Cameron's pov;

Trying to get up. I felt so dizzy and weird. I couldn't see Ty anywhere. He just disappear like that?!. What did he even put in my drink?. I just wanted to leave. As I tried to walk, I somehow made it out of the bar. Only to see the whole world around me. Were looking at me worried, some weirdly, and other in disgust.
What's happening?!. Why do I see monkey's everywhere?!. Am I drugged?. No!.
That can not be!. I don't do drugs at all!!. This is getting out of hand!!. Why am I keep on walking if I know this is not safe. Couldn't even hear that much. Not until I heard a sound. That meant I made it to the road. Until....

    *𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙴𝙿*

A car!!. Feeling my whole body hitting the ground. Also my eyes going... Black.. A black surface. Telling me that.... I.... Just had an accident...
************

(A/N; hi guys!!. Was this short too?.. Meh!. Anyways I'll probably be finishing this book soon. Not sure when tho.🧐)