∆ An Angel Touch∆

Cameron's Pov;

I was at my house and bedroom. Yeah.. Doing homework too, there was actually no work for me, since my dad told me that there's a newbie working with us now. But as Usual my little sister Sofia Cabello. Enter with out warning.

Sofia: CAMERON!!!.

Cameron; what's up Sofi?!.

Sofia: mama dijo que.... That you have to take me to the store!.

Cameron: and may I ask why?!

My sister can sometimes lie about little things. And it can get her and I into trouble. Sofia makes her way toward me. And stands right next to me.

Sofia: I need some supplies for my art project.... And mom said to tell you if you could take me...

Cameron; Sofi.... Of course I will take you!.

Sofia: really Cam?!

Cameron; haha!. Of course!.

Sofia: YAY!. you're the best!. Let's go tell mama!!!!.

Cameron; OK!. I'm right after you!...

I started chasing Sofia out of my room. To all the way down stairs. We were heading to the door. When I saw our mom in the kitchen. Making breakfast I guess for Sofia and I to eat first. So I told Sofia to greet our mom first.

Cameron; hola a'ma

Sinuhe: hola mijo. Si vas con Sofia?!.

Cameron; si mama. Por que no tener un dia libre con mi Hermosa sister!.

Sofia: y tu mi Chulo Brother!.

That's when I started tickling Sofia. And she then started fighting back. For me to stop tickling her of course. Sofia my mom and I begin laughing. I love spending time with my family. And with Lauren too.

Sinuhe: you two should eat breakfast first!.

Cameron; alright mom!. Com on Sofia.. Don't want to leave with an empty stomach!.

Sofia: OK!. I love mom food anyways!.
****************************

                                 Lauren's Pov:

Finally... I just came back from hanging out with.. That such " Luis Santos Felipe ". I still don't understand why my dad want him and I to spend every day together. Luis is just not my type. I only love " MY" Cameron. My Cameron Cabello...

Of course I was laying on my bed. Resting from the long day I had yesterday. Having that "date" With Luis. Is not what I planned. I've planned on giving a visit to my Camz... But I couldn't. Did I mention that my sisters come in with out knocking or warning?!.

𝙏/𝘽= LAUREN!!!.

Lauren: AHH!. What do you two want?!. Can't you two see I'm trying to rest?!. And please knock next time....

Billie; sorry bishh. But we really need to go to the mall right now!.

Lauren: um... Why do "WE" Have to go for?!.

Taylor: eh hm... For our little cousin "birthday present" Did you forget?!

Lauren: oh right....

How could I forget about our little cousin birthday party?!. I've just been so Fu*king busy with school and business and... Luis!!. But I'm never busy with Cameron.. Course not!. He doesn't waste my time... He's special to me...