∆Close To You 💚∆

Billie's Pov; / 12:46PM

I'm walking around the house. Apparently school was cancelled. And I don't know the reason why. But I'm glad that it did. I just wish I was home schooled actually. I was still walking around since I'm bored. Until I felt my dad pull me A side.

Billie; hey!!. What's up dad?!.

Michael; sorry for the surprise hun. But we're having a new body guard tomorrow.

Billie; wait!!. Tomorrow!. A new body guard?!.

Michael; yes. And I want you to show him around the house,

Why does it always has to be me?!. My dad was walking out of the room. But I went after him.

Billie; wait!!!. Why can't Lauren or Taylor or even Chris do it?!.

Michael; because let's see... Taylor and Chris are watching the company for me. And Lauren is going on another date with Luis..

Billie; right.. And I'm free tomorrow right?!.

Michael; that's why I want you to do the favor.

Billie; okay... I'll do... It

Michael; thank you Billie.

With that my dad walks away again. And I walked to our book room. Then I sat down on a comfy chair there. So... Lauren is going on another date with that annoying fu*k.... But we all know that Lauren only love's Cameron. That's for sure.
***********************

                        Cameron's Pov; / 1:01PM

Right now I'm at my room. Packing up my things since I'm leaving for tomorrow. However I think my family are down stairs right now. But I don't know what they're doing. So I stopped what I'm doing. And I walked out of my bed room. To the living room. Just to see.....

Justin; hey cousin!!. We're glad you're out of your room!!.

Shawn; yeah!. Because today we're going out all together. As a family that we are.

Did I forgot to mention that my cousins actually moved here with us?!. No?. Well then the rest of the family are actually at Mexico. Or in Cuba. But for now it's my dad. Mom. Sister. And cousins.

Cameron; wow!. Where are we going?!.

Sinuhe: you'll see mijo.

Zayn: yeah!. We don't want to ruin the surprise!!.

Sofia: and we know you love surprises too.

Well... That is true too. We all went to big group hug. Even though I resulted to be in the middle. Which I couldn't really breathe in. Wow... Is this how it feels when you are getting a good bye hug from your family?!.

Alejandro; OK!. Let's leave Cameron to get fresh air. It seems like he's going to faint right in front of us.

J/S/S//S/Z= whoops... Sorry..

Cameron; hmm.. No problem I love hugs too.... Just not the tight ones.

Maybe today well be the best day ever. But actually,.. Not like tomorrow. Because watch out Lauren. Because soon I'll be by your side.
*******************

                          1:20PM/ Lauren's Pov:

Lauren: I'm what?!?!.

Michael; yes. Tomorrow Lauren.

Lauren: but dad... I don't want to go to that date!!..

Michael; you're going and that's final.