∆The End?👀😱💔∆

Billie's Pov;

What a disaster. I've been trying to call Cameron all Day. But he hasn't answered my calls at all. He needs to know that Lauren is dying to know where he is at. As I was walking at the allies he usually walks by when he's depressed. I can see that there is an accident from afar.

Billie; wonder what happened..

Not taking any chances. I speed walked over the ambulance
For my big surprise.. It was Cameron!!. Oh my god!. He's...
I pushed through the crowd. And once I was on the ground next to Cameron. The nurses touched my shoulder and told me..

Nurse: excuse me, but we need to take him away.

Billie; but I know him!. I need to come along with y'all!.

The nurse just shake their head. And continue by telling me.

Nurse: I'm sorry young lady, but only family members.

I just nodded. Once they took Cameron away. Not wasting any more time. I began running towards the Cabello's house. Minutes later, as I arrived. I saw Cameron parents, sister and his cousin's. Now I was trying to get some breath after all that running.

Shawn; Billie!. What are you doing here?.

Zayn: yeah, and isn't Cameron supposed to be with you?.

Justin; yeah, he's the bodyguard!.

Shawn; um.. Yeah..

Still breathing. I noticed how unsteady Shawn looks. Maybe he knows something. But for now..

Billie; I'm sorry to break the news.. But..

Sinuhe: Billie, what's wrong hun?.

Shit!. I'm going to break into tears now!. But I need to be strong!. For them!. And do does Cameron!.

Billie; it's Cameron!. He's in the hospital!.

They didn't even stopped and asked what happened. They just rushed to their car. They also mentioned me to come along with them. When Alejandro started driving. I took out my phone, and dial Lauren's number.

************

Lauren's Pov:

     *𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠*

Rushing towards my phone, since I have been crying all day on my bed. Anyways, I thought it was Cameron that called. But it was just Billie. So I answered.

ʅαυɾҽɳ: ყҽʂ Ⴆιʅʅιҽ?.

Ⴆιʅʅιҽ; ʅαυɾҽɳ!. Ԋυɾɾყ ϙυιƈƙ ƚσ ƚԋҽ ԋσʂριƚαʅ σϝ #####.

ʅαυɾҽɳ: ɯԋαƚ?!. Ɯԋყ? Ɯԋαƚ ԋαρρҽɳҽԃ?.

Ⴆιʅʅιҽ; ʅαυɾҽɳ!. Ԃσɳ'ƚ αʂƙ!. Ƚԋιʂ ιʂ αႦσυƚ Ƈαɱҽɾσɳ!.

ʅαυɾҽɳ: σԋ ɱყ ɠσʂԋ Ι αɱ σɳ ɱყ ɯαყ!!.

Hanging up. I changed into other clothes. Once I was heading out of my bedroom, and running down the stairs.
Both Chris and Taylor stopped me. With Worriness In their
Faces. That they asked me.

Taylor: Lauren! What's wrong?!.

Chris; yeah!. What's going on?!.

Lauren: guys!. Right now I don't have time to explain!. Cameron is in the hospital and..

Taylor/Chris= he's what?!.

I didn't explain them anything else. Because I ran out of the house. Then to my car. Surprisingly. My two siblings decided to join along. Turning on my car engine. I began driving.

🎉 You've finished reading ×𝕮𝖖𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖓 𝖂𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕯𝖔 𝕬𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕷𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖓 💚× 🎉