∆The Three Cover Ups✌∆

Chris's Pov;

OK!!. I know that it's been only some weeks. But Lauren and Cameron has,.. They um... They've been going on "Dates" Secretly. Yes I know... Pretty crazy!. Right when our parents don't know about them. I know Cameron is poor and all. And that doesn't bothers Billie, Taylor and I. We're Actually fine with it. Don't think our parents will be once they find out. Forgot to mention that I'm at my bedroom trying to study, but I couldn't because today...

Michael; hey Chris!. Do you know where's your sister Lauren is at?!?.

Chris; em.. No dad.. I'm not really sure where she is..

Michael; mm OK!. Thank you son.

Chris; em.. No problem..

My dad then leave the room. Whew... That was a close one. Anyways I went back to studying. Need to finish a lot of missing work for my classes. Hopefully mom doesn't come In asking for Lauren..
*******************

Taylor's Pov:

Yes... Today Lauren and Cameron went on another date. These past weeks they have. And they are being careful around our parents. Dam Cameron sure went way to far here. All just for Lauren he got the job of being our body guard. Which was.,. As I said very brave of him. Oh yeah!!. I'm at my library. That is in bedroom. Reading my favorite book. Soon to be interrupted.

Clara: hello honey..

Taylor: em... Hello mother...

Clara: do you know where Lauren is at?.

Taylor: mm.. No mother.. I.. I don't..

Clara: oh.. Thank you hun.

Taylor: er.. No problem!!.

With only that question. My mother leaves... Ahh.. What a relief. Nice way to keep your cool Taylor.. What if mom didn't believe me. Anyways I ignore that thought and went back to reading. Trying to finish this book!!.
*****************

Billie's Pov;

Hello my lovely people. Guess I am doing well on my guitar. I've been practicing. A song named.. "Eres Tu". It is interesting to be honest. I liked it!!. And that's why I am practicing for it. I may play it to the disgusting couple. And you know who I mean. Yeah... Guess a teenager can't get their privacy. Because there comes in the parents.

Clara: hello Billie,

Michael; morning Billie.

Billie; Yeeeeah. What's up mom and dad?!.

Clara: have you seen Lauren?.

Michael; yes because your other siblings haven't seen her. And we're starting to get worried.

Oh Sh*t.. Here come the hard part. N9w what should I say?!. Dam... Think Billie think.. Think think ... Ah!!. Got it!!. Nobody gets this girl.. Which I mean me!!. Billie !!.

Billie; eh.. Maybe she needed to go somewhere with her friends and didn't tell you?!. I don't know!..

Clara: we'll see...

Dam that is how they left my room. Did I actually made this case worse?!. Oh!!. and of course,. How did I for got to tell y'all... Chris, Taylor and I. Have been covering up for those two love birds.. YES WE'RE THEY'RE COVER UPS!.
******************

Narrator's Pov;

It was a afternoon. And Michael and Clara have arrived back home.. Early actually from work. And they expected to see Lauren. They walked in the kitchen to see their three kids. Taylor, Billie, And Chris. But no sign of Lauren. So they went to go and sit with the kids.