∆Date With The Bodyguard∆

Lauren's Pov:

You all may be asking yourself... Where am I at?!. Well... Surprisingly. I'm on the date with Luis sonts Felipe. All I want to do right now is I want to run up to Cameron and kiss him and cuddle him. That's for sure!. But no... I'm here.. Wasting my time with some one i don't love.

Luis; hey!. Are you okay?!.

Lauren: mm.. Yes I am..

Never mind.. Luis may have been very kind and gentle to me. But he still can act like a jerk. And like a spoiled brat too. But hey!!. Like people says.. Don't judge a book by its cover. Guess that's what I was doing.

Luis; let's see... It's 2:13PM ... Should I take you home?.

Lauren: yes please!!. It would be... A pleasure!.

Luis; alright... Then let me get the check.

Lauren: very well then..

Luis asks for the check. While we pick up our stuff. Which wasn't that much that we brought with us. Not that he bought me stuff... No he didn't. I didn't really wanted any thing from him.
*****************

           Taylor's Pov:

I thought my morning was going great. But for a reason I thought I saw Cameron walk by?!. Wait what?!?. Am I seeing things?!. I felt some one pull me over to an empty room. Inside was Chris and Billie. Ah oh... Now what?!.

Taylor: okay... What happened?!.

Chris; Cameron... That's what's up!.

Taylor: ohh!!. So now I am not seeing things.

So.... Cameron is actually here.. I knew I wasn't seeing things!!. But.. I wonder why he is here?!. What made him come here?!. Never mind!. There's a obvious answer to that. "Lauren", .

Billie; he passed the line this time!.

Taylor/Chris= what do you mean Billie?!.

Chris and I sit next to Billie. Since Billie was sitting on the table. And Chris and I got comfortable next to here. Billie then clears her throat.

Billie;

(Burps)

Taylor: really Billie?!.

Chris; awh!!. Come on girl!!.

Billie; dam y'all bitches Don under stand that I ate my burrito sandwich!!. With beans in it dudes!!.

Billie can be very... Funny and nasty at times.. And go way to far too. But that's what we love about her. That she is herself. By the Billie puts her serious face again.

Billie; Carlos Cameron Cabello went way to far this time... Because he is our new body guard... And it all was for Lauren Jauregui.

Taylor/Chris= WAIT HE WHAT?!.

Chris and I jump off the table. I can't believe that Billie just told us that!!. Cameron did all this for Lauren?!. I knew I wasn't seeing things!!. I knew I have been seeing him around!. Well... What a surprise!!. I've always knew that Cameron was perfect for Lauren!. He's such a brave guy.. That he even did "THIS". I wish I had a boyfriend like that.
*****************

                  Cameron's Pov;

I was watching around the house. Looking for any thing suspicious. Earlier today Billie told me that Lauren was out some where. And I wonder where. So I could take her out on a date. It's been long since I haven't took her out on a date. But I am willing to take her out today.

Cameron; oh!. I'm sorry!!. I wasn't looking where I was going ma'am!.

Clara: it's okay young man.

Oh yeah. It's been couple of hours. And Mrs Jauregui and I have been getting along. Just like son and mother. But sooner or later. She will be my mother of law. Yes.. Once we're older of course.

Clara: Cameron. ... I'm glad that you've decided to become our body guard. There's been attacking near our area, and our last body guard has quit. And by just some hours I have enough trust toward you.

Cameron; thank you ma'am. And it's my pleasure.

With that. Mrs Jauregui has walked away. And I continue my way. Until... I actually saw her... Walking in front of me. Guess she didn't notice me. Because she's looking through her purse.
******************

             Lauren's Pov:

Where could it be?!. Right now I am walking back to my studio. Since I am back from that date. As I was looking through my purse. I feel some hands cover my eyes... I know these hands,.!!..

???; guess who it is?..

And that voice,. I know that voice. There's just no way he's in here.. How did he make himself in my house,.. I mean I am happy and excited.. But confused too. Did my parents just let him in.. Or did he?!?...

Lauren: CAMERON?!.

Cameron; that's me!!.

He moves his hand of off my face. Seconds later I'm face to face with MY Cameron... He's actually here..

Cameron; hi beautiful!.

Lauren: Cameron... You're a.. Body guard?!.

Cameron; yes love. I did it for you. So we could be closed to each other.

He actually did this for me?!. I look to my sides. And saw no one around. So I hug Cameron and he hugs back. Now I will be able to see him every morning. And I can just kiss him every day!!.

Cameron; I missed you princess...

Lauren: I missed you too camzi...

There was a moment of silence. But the best moment of silence. Because Cameron is finally here. My camzi. Always by my side. We separate from each other, I giggle and he  chuckled.

Cameron;... 𝐇𝐞𝐲.. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞...

My camzi whispers... But I whisper back..

Lauren: ... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨....
*************************

             Cameron's Pov;

It is 5:30PM. and Lauren told her parents she is going out. But with me. Because her parents told me to take her to where she needs to go. And I of course agree. But right now Lauren was talking to her siblings. I wonder what she's telling them?!. Minutes later.... I opened the door for Lauren. Then I started driving. However Lauren was sitting on the front with me.
*******"**************

(A/N; yep... I know.. Pretty short. But I am updating another that will be quite short too. Anyways!. Enjoy!.)