CHAPTER 7

Wang yibo didn't know how he got Xiao Zhan out of the Mansion and drived to his house....but he did.

He's been out of his mind this whole time...

He never though that Xiao Chen would go to that extent just to punish Xiao Zhan and mark him...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan Looking at him in shame....

And avoiding looking at the mirror...

Wang yibo suddenly felt horrible..

He unconsciously balled his hand into a fist...

If only he had got there sooner...

If only he didn't think before tailing both Xiao Zhan and Xiao Chen...

God!he's such an idiot!

"I'm so sorry..."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo in surprise...

What is he sorry for?

Did he not want me anymore?

Does he...want to just leave me...or take me back to brother Chen?

Does he...regret taking me away from brother Chen?

Many thoughts were going through Xiao Zhan's mind...but somehow,none of it were even a little bit positive.

Xiao Zhan couldn't say anything...

Even though he wanted to beg Wang yibo to take him into his house and things...he couldn't utter any word...

He couldn't say that he wants Wang yibo to save him from the bad things that's been happening to him right now...

He couldn't say that He's desperate for Wang yibo...that he really really wants Wang yibo to save him and take care of him...

After all,how could he?

He shouldn't dare be greedy and shameless with Wang yibo just because he thought of him pitiful...

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but repeatedly blame himself.

It was his fault

why did he try so hard to become mute?

Now...no one would hear and understand him...

Even though he really wants Wang yibo to understand him...

Even just a little bit...

But then,why do wang yibo have to care for him?

It's not like he did something great towards Wang yibo...

And Wang yibo only knew of his existence a few days ago...

What right does he have for Wang yibo to help him?

Xiao Zhan looked away When he suddenly felt Wang yibo getting out of the car and Wang yibo opening the door to Xiao Zhan's seat and lifted him....

Xiao Zhan blushed from shyness....

He must have been heavy...(which is totally not the case)

None of them uttered any word and Wang yibo just walked into his house and placed Xiao Zhan on his bed.

Xiao Zhan got anxious when Wang yibo turned away from him but he saw Wang yibo taking out clothes from his closet.

After a while...Wang yibo walked towards Xiao Zhan and put some clothes beside him...

"Do you mind?"

Asked Wang yibo for permission of taking the blanket off Xiao Zhan's body..

Xiao Zhan shook his head in tears...

Wang yibo took the blanket off Xiao Zhan and ushered for Xiao Zhan to stand up when he saw white liquids flowing between Xiao Zhan's legs...coming from his butt.

Wang yibo clenched his teeth and looked at Xiao Zhan whose on the verge of crying...

"Can you...walk and take a bath?"

Xiao Zhan looked away but still tried to walk when he fell down....

And that's when Wang yibo got a full view of Xiao Zhan's butt...

It's not only white liquid that's leaking from Xiao Zhan...

But blood too...

Shit!

He's hurt!

Wang yibo ran towards Xiao Zhan and  lifted him again...

He placed Xiao Zhan on his bed and told him to wait for him...

He got in his bathroom and prepared a bath for Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo came back a minute later to see Xiao Zhan trying so hard to stand up...

Xiao Zhan realized that he'd dirty Wang yibo's bed with his blood and the white liquid coming from him if he continued to sit on Wang yibo's bed and so he decided to walk or just stand up...anything just to avoid dirtying Wang yibo's bed and being a troublesome fellow...

Xiao Zhan's not used to pain and so he can't walk without ignoring the pain...

Cause...Xiao Chen always takes care of him and makes sure that he never gets hurt...

Xiao Chen,What happened?

Is it my fault?

Why...did you do that?

I though that above everyone else in the world,you of all people,would never hurt me or even think about causing me harm...

Xiao Zhan really just want to ignore the pain and forget about everything that happened just a while ago..

But it's impossible for him to ignore the pain...

His hole hurts...and he could feel it bleeding this whole time...it hurts with even just a little bit of touch....and the sticky white liquid coming with the blood...made him feel disgusted with himself...

Wang yibo must have thought of me as disgusting by now.

It's okay though,since it's the truth.

Wang yibo sighed looking at Xiao Zhan's state

"Xiao Zhan,you don't have to do that..I can carry you..."

And as Wang yibo said that...he easily carried Xiao Zhan to the bathroom and put him to the bathtub....

"I'm gonna leave now....just make a sound when you're done..."

Wang yibo was about to walk away when he felt Xiao Zhan's hand on his wrist...

Wang yibo looked back to see a crying and trembling Xiao Zhan...

"*Sniff* *sniff* *sniff*"

Wang yibo's eyes widened and he immediately hugged Xiao Zhan...trying to comfort Xiao Zhan and himself...

"I'm sorry Xiao Zhan...it's okay now..it really is...you're ok...you're away from him now...and...."

Wang yibo hesitated but he knew he had to say it too...he saw the disgusted look on Xiao Zhan's face whenever he sees a reflection of himself on the car windows...

"You're absolutely not disgusting..."

Wang yibo suddenly felt Xiao Zhan hugging back and crying even more...

Grieving about the things that would never go back to what it was before...