CHAPTER 1

"So what do you think about Xiao Chen's house?"

Seriously?

He's asking me that?

'I ought to just go home since this interview is so boring'....is what I wanted to say but I knew I mustn't

The interview would take too long after that because they'll keep pressing me to act as rude as possible and they will even have more views if they really get me on video as rude as hell so no,I mustn't

"Fine."

"That's it?"

What more does he want?

He should be thankful I didn't roast him like others.

I just looked at him and he awkwardly smiled.

"Ahhhh...ok...What about you Xiao Chen?what do you think about Wang yibo?"

Now that question just sound so wrong.

"What?are you setting me up with him?"

Xiao Chen annoyingly answered.

He was just so bored and anxious ok!

This ugly interviewer and director just decided to surprise visit his mansion with Wang yibo!

Ah!this is pissing me off!

I don't want to do more work and kill others too....

But if they see him...I guess i'll have no choice but to either deny it...or kill them.

But the easiest is to kill them, actually.

Ah whatever!he wouldn't dare disobey me after all.

As long as he stays in that room...no one will see him.

Xiao Chen had once again focused on the interviewer and directors to see them all sweating with awkwardness.

Yeah well I kind of get that.

I'm the savage popular artist with the cold popular artist...

But seriously what do they expect?

That we magically become friends because we're the straightforward and rude duo in the entertainment industry?

Tsk!I swear something's wrong with many people.

They're just normal that's literally why their thinking is so poor...

These kind of people.... don't deserve to meet him...

Well,I think anyone other than me.... don't deserve to meet him.

The interviewer then proceeded to ask annoying questions followed by a very honest and savage answers which made them feel like crying...

They finally realized.... Holding an interview with this two together is not really a bright idea...

They wouldn't even pretend to be friendly at cameras.

"Ummm...well....I guess we could end it at that..."

Even the director was very awkward while saying that.

"Sure."

Said Wang yibo and was about to walk out when something suddenly fell in the upper floor which Xiao Chen had prohibited everyone to enter.

"What the hell is that?"

Xiao Chen just smiled and tried to shrug it off by saying that some of his stuff might have fallen.