CHAPTER 8

"Brother Chen!Look at this! isn't it pretty?"

Xiao Chen looked at Xiao Zhan and couldn't agree more...

"Yes...it's very pretty..."Xiao Chen softly smiled when he saw Xiao Zhan brightly smiled...

But then...Xiao Zhan's smiled suddenly turned into a frown...

"Then Why did you do those horrible things to me?"

"Zhan Zhan!"

Xiao Chen suddenly woke up from his nightmare and tears started to fall from his eyes...

He formed his whole body into a ball and repeatedly rocked himself...

"Zhan Zhan...Zhan Zhan... you're pretty...I love you...I love Zhan...that's why I did that... because I love Zhan...so that's why..."

Xiao Chen pulled his hair hard and looked around like a lunatic,while thinking and uttering excuses as to why he raped Xiao Zhan...

What should I do?Zhan Zhan is not here...and I can't take him away from Wang yibo because he wouldn't let me...If I do try to forcely take him away then there's a high probability that the media would know about Xiao Zhan...that's not good though...I don't want...anyone else to know Xiao Zhan...Wang yibo is Enough... Enough of a hindrance so I can't let anybody...see My Zhan Zhan again...

After a while of thinking...Xiao Chen finally decided...

"I need to fucking get Wang yibo out of our lives."

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and saw that he was already asleep on him arms...

Wang yibo brushed back some of Xiao Zhan's hair and looked at Xiao Zhan's face...

He cried so much his eyes had become pinkish and swollen...

Wang yibo sighed and Carried Xiao Zhan to his bed and layed him on it

He looked for one of his shirt and put it on Xiao Zhan.

After doing so,Wang yibo got In the bathroom again and brought back a basin with a lukewarm water and towel inside it...

Wang yibo didn't know how to take care of someone....

But he did have some hint of what to do because...duh he's an actor and there's always the cliche scene where the female lead Would get sick and me,as a male lead would act like I cared and take care of her...

one of the reasons why Wang yibo didn't really like acting in a romantic modern drama...

It's way too cliche he's actually getting tired of everything...

Wang yibo sighed remembering all his bad times and slowly walked towards Xiao Zhan...

He then sat beside the bed and held Xiao Zhan's thin and beautifully pale skin...

When I look at him like this...it really does seem like he's been locked up all his life...his skin is so pale that every touch would leave a red mark...

Wang yibo let go of Xiao Zhan's wrist and sure Enough,he could red traces of his fingers on Xiao Zhan's wrist...

Wang yibo then looked at Xiao Zhan's beautifully handsome face...

He felt like he was dreaming whenever he looked at him...

How could...someone be so beautiful?

Wang yibo was about to reach his hands to touch Xiao Zhan's face when he suddenly realized what he's doing!

He fastly pulled his hands far away from Xiao Zhan's face and strongly yet quitely slapped himself!

What is he doing!

He's acting like a total pervert!

Wang yibo blushed and once again,held Xiao Zhan's wrist...

He took the towel from the basin with a lukewarm water and twisted the towel....

He made the towel drip a little more water to the basin before finally letting it touch Xiao Zhan's smooth and soft skin...

Wang yibo,even though Ashamed,he couldn't help but understand why Xiao Chen would do so much as to hide Xiao Zhan all to himself...

Xiao Zhan was too precious and looked so fragile...

He's like a priceless doll that needs to be treasured.

One look could make everyone fall from their knees...and that's why he shouldn't be seen by anyone.

Wang yibo understood Xiao Chen's feelings about Xiao Zhan that it terrifies him...

No...the least he could do is to not make Xiao Zhan regret choosing him over Xiao Chen...

He should focus on Making Xiao Zhan happy and make sure that he doesn't become the second 'Xiao Chen' in Xiao Zhan's life...

Xiao Zhan...even though I can't guarantee that I would let you see everything you want and deserved to see in the world...

Still,I could guarantee that I'll protect you from your nightmares and bad things that would ever come to your life...

Just believe in me and don't leave me..then the rest of your life will be guaranteed.

After anointing Xiao Zhan's feet and hands...

Wang yibo then reached out for Xiao Zhan's Chest...to his flat stomach...

Wang yibo suddenly blushed at the thought of touching Xiao Zhan's flat Stomach and Sexy Chest.

After finishing with those parts,Wang yibo didn't dare to go lower...

But he knew he needed to.

After all,the place in Xiao Zhan's body who needed the most attention...is in the lower body...

Wang yibo sighed and gently turned Xiao Zhan around...

Wang yibo saw Xiao Zhan's butt filled and dripping with both cum and blood...

He unconsciously balled his fist and his eyes started to go red...

He's so angry at The Asshole Xiao Chen...

How could he...

How could he dare touch Xiao Zhan without his consent?!

Wang yibo wanted to report Xiao Chen to the police...but he knew better than to do so.

He didn't want for Xiao Zhan to be judged because of what his brother had done to him.

Xiao Zhan is innocent and as he said before,he's not disgusting.

The disgusting person...Is Xiao Chen who dared to touch Xiao Zhan just because of his yearning to mark Xiao Zhan...

Wang yibo smirked

Now that he thinks about it,Xiao Chen must have seen him as a threat...

A threat strong enough to be able to rape Xiao Zhan,his most fragile obsession....