CHAPTER 14

Wang Yibo blushed at Xiao Zhan's actions and pushed Xiao Zhan away....

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan looking at him with shock and hurt visible in his eyes..

Wang yibo knew he had offended Xiao Zhan...and out of panic he said and did the unthinkable.

"I'm sorry...it's not what you think...look.."

Wang yibo unconsciously held Xiao Zhan's hand and placed it in his hardened cock

"I get like this whenever you're near me."

Wang yibo intensely looked at Xiao Zhan whose eyes has Widened to the point that it seemed like it would pop out if it widens more.

He started leaning towards Xiao Zhan resulting to Xiao Zhan leaning back at the table....

When Wang yibo suddenly realized what he's doing he saw Xiao Zhan laying on the table and is pinned down by him....

Wang yibo was shocked and panicked when he saw Xiao Zhan's tightly shut eyes...

"Xiao Zhan!open your eyes!Xiao Zhan!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes instantly opened and it looked directly at Wang yibo's eyes....

Wang yibo was relieved when he saw that Xiao Zhan seemed okay....

He thought that he triggered One of Xiao Zhan's bad memories...

Wang yibo pulled his pulled his hair in annoyance of his own actions that could have led to another trouble and trauma for Xiao Zhan....

Calm Down Wang yibo, don't lose control....Shit!you also need his heart not only his body!

Don't you dare act like Xiao Chen or else you're doomed to lock Xiao Zhan up!

Wang yibo inhaled and exhaled for a while,trying to calm himself down....

Ahhh seriously....

After a while,Both Wang yibo and his member finally cooled down..

Wang yibo smiled at Xiao Zhan and helped him stand up..

"You must have been frightened right?my bad my bad,I also don't know what came over me...I'm sorry,will you forgive me?"

Xiao Zhan kept nodding while blushing

Wang yibo laughed...

Oh my god he's so cute...What should I do if he keeps being like this?

"Stop,I only need one nod,you're giving me way too much haha!"

Xiao Zhan shyly nodded and looked away....

A Comfortable Silence enveloped them and their Surroundings....

Wang yibo fake coughed in order to get Xiao Zhan's attention.

"Anyways,Wanna go outside?"

Xiao Zhan's eyes Widened in Excitement.

"Haha so I guessed you do like the idea of going outside."

Xiao Zhan nodded in Excitement.

Wang yibo smiled.

How can he be this cute?

Is it possible to just keep him in my pocket?

Shit,I wanna be near him everyday.

Wang yibo told Xiao Zhan to Change in his clothes for the meantime as Xiao Zhan doesn't really have Clothes in Wang yibo's house.

When Xiao Zhan got in his own room,Wang yibo also got in his room and Changed in to one of his best Clothes,Even though what he Wore is already quite good...he believes that it could be better.