CHAPTER 5

Xiao Chen stopped in front of their mansion and the afraid Xiao Zhan quitely got out the car....

Xiao Chen was satisfied seeing that Xiao Zhan knows how much he fucked all things up.

But it wasn't enough.

He needed Xiao Zhan to know never to leave his side again.

It wasn't safe.....for the both of them

Xiao Chen got out of the car with his dark face and banged open the main door to their Mansion intending for Xiao Zhan to hear

He then hurriedly walked to Xiao Zhan's room upstairs and hardly banged it's door.

He aggressively banged the door  which awakened Xiao Zhan's anxiety even more...

Xiao Chen stopped banging when he heard Xiao Zhan controlling his sobs....

His heart suddenly softened....but not Enough for him to forget how betrayed and hurt he felt when he saw Xiao Zhan WILLINGLY leaving with Wang yibo...

"Are you really planning on not letting me in?"

Even though Xiao Chen couldn't see Xiao Zhan with the door locked,he could already imagine Xiao Zhan's messed up state inside the room.

Xiao Chen sighed.

"I won't hurt you..."

At least not that bad....

Xiao Zhan knew that Xiao Chen was lying...

But still,he has no choice but to open it or else,he's afraid that he'll get more than a spanking.

So Xiao Zhan,while trembling,slowly walked towards the door and opened it.

Xiao Chen fastly pulled Xiao Zhan towards him the moment he saw Xiao Zhan's face.

Xiao Zhan looked at Xiao Chen's deadly face and panicked....

Xiao Zhan trashed and started to run away....

He was scared...he knew Xiao Chen wouldn't dare hurt him gravely but he's still scared...

All of a sudden,he couldn't stop thinking about Wang yibo...

Wang yibo,help me...

Help me...Wang yibo....

Wang yibo...save me...Wang yibo...help me...please...

Xiao Zhan desperately cried and ran without thinking of anything other than Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan was so preoccupied by his thoughts that he didn't notice Xiao Chen catching up to him until Xiao Chen touched him and shook all of his body....

Xiao Zhan looked at Xiao Chen to see rage in it...

He was scared...

He wanted Wang yibo to save him...

He was scared from his own big brother and he wanted a stranger who he had only met to save him....

He's such a pathetic person...

Even though....

He's the one who chose to leave Wang yibo's side...

He has no right to expect for Wang yibo to help him again!

In fact,Xiao Zhan wouldn't be surprised if Wang yibo hates him now.

He had,after all,wasted Wang yibo's efforts to get him out of his own hell.

Sorry Wang yibo...I really didn't want to leave you....

Xiao Zhan cried even more and Xiao Chen who knew some of the reasons got annoyed...

"FOR HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA KEEP CRYING?!"

Xiao Zhan cried even more but he tried to keep his voice down...

He's scared...

He's so scared...

Wang yibo...

Xiao Chen sighed and carried Xiao Zhan to his bedroom.

After getting in the room,Xiao Chen made sure to lock his room and made Xiao Zhan sit on his bed.

Xiao Zhan was quite and Xiao Chen just stood before him...

Xiao Chen was looking down at Xiao Zhan with the dark stare and aura...

He's intimidating Xiao Zhan...and he's doing a good job at it.

Xiao Zhan's anxiety were growing as time passes...

"Are you aware of your wrongdoings?"

Xiao Zhan wanted to shake his head and scream The name 'Wang yibo' but he couldn't.

He was powerless....and so he doesn't have the right to call for help..

He was just being a burden to everyone around him...

Including to Xiao Chen,If he had just never exist,Xiao Chen wouldn't have been like this....

He's a jinx.

He could only bring bad misfortunes to everyone around him...

He knows it....that's why....when Wang yibo looked at him with so much  warmth, curiosity, and care...Xiao Zhan couldn't help but be attracted and curious about Wang yibo...

He really wants to know Wang yibo more...

But he doesn't deserve to.

He wasn't the kind of person Wang yibo should be helping....

He... didn't deserve it but still,in the deepest part of him,no matter how many times he tried to convince himself that he doesn't deserve Wang yibo's help,Xiao Zhan still hoped to see even just a glimpse of Wang yibo again...

Xiao Chen gritted his teeth when he saw how preoccupied Xiao Zhan is with his thoughts.

What could be more important than me being filled with rage right now?!

Xiao Chen tightly grabbed Xiao Zhan's chin and forced Xiao Zhan to look at him

"Good Zhan!You've only been away for a day and you're already acting like this?!you've got guts huh?!"

Xiao Zhan could feel his tears starting to form....

He's scared....

Xiao Zhan was about to get his notebook when Xiao Chen grabbed it before him and teared it in front of him!

"Talk to me!I don't want to read right now!talking is the only way for me to listen to your pathetic excuses!you get it?!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes showed fear...

Even if he wants to....how could he just talk to Xiao Chen?

He doesn't even know how to form words and use his mouth....

He's scared....

Xiao Chen's eyes and body were trembling and he knew he needed to control himself before he do things that he'll regret.

It took minutes for Xiao Chen to somehow calm down....

After calming down a little bit,Xiao Chen quitely and Composedly sat beside Xiao Zhan....

He looked at Xiao Zhan and raised his eyebrows with his dark face looking at Xiao Zhan,daring for him to disobey him.

"You already know what to do,"Xiao Chen's eyes narrowed and Xiao Zhan Unconsciously flinched "right?"

Xiao Zhan nodded and started to take his pants off....

Xiao Chen boredly looked at Xiao Zhan.

"Today,I want all of it off."

Xiao Zhan's eyed widened and he looked at Xiao Chen with his begging eyes but Xiao Chen just mercilessly looked at him...

Xiao Zhan then took all his clothes off and layed his naked body on Xiao Chen's....

With his butt perked up and placed in Xiao Chen's lap...

Xiao Chen smirked when he saw and started to caress Xiao Zhan's butt...

"Now....shall we start your punishment,my dear Zhan?"