CHAPTER 18

Xiao Zhan nervously looked at Wang Yibo after Xiao Chen told him to stay.

Wang yibo just shook his head and motioned for Xiao Zhan to get in his room.

Xiao Zhan would have had already walked into his room if it wasn't for Xiao Chen's hands on his.

Xiao Zhan looked at Xiao Chen's hand not Daring to look at Xiao Chen who looked at him anxiously, afraid to let him go and deal with all of the mess he created without even getting anything,Xiao Chen wanted Xiao Zhan to at least stay so the mess and torture he created for both he and Wang yibo would be a little worth it.

He needs to See, touch and talk to Xiao Zhan so he'll feel that Xiao Zhan coming home into his arms is nearing.

Wang yibo was about to forcefully get Xiao Chen to let go of Xiao Zhan when his manager,who knew exactly what he's gonna do talked which cause him to stop and glare at his manager.

It's all his fucking fault.

The Manager knew he was in trouble but payed no mind to it.

His priorities right now is to not let the cameras directed towards Wang yibo capture Wang yibo's true personality.

"Ah come on!Just let him stay with us and let us ask him some questions!"said the manager and touched Wang yibo's shoulder and pulled him closely,as if they're very close bros.

They can't avoid having Xiao Zhan on camera,since it'll just create more misunderstandings and rumors.

Xiao Zhan flinched at the manager's action towards Wang yibo.

He suddenly felt bitter and maybe even disliked the Manager who acts as if he's so close to Wang yibo.

Xiao Chen smiled at the manager's actions and pulled Xiao Zhan close to him.

He also hugged Xiao Zhan which  aroused everyone besides Wang yibo's Curiosity.

Wang yibo suddenly felt nervous,he knew what Xiao Chen was up to,The guy was willing to risk it all now.

He didn't like it.he didn't like that Xiao Chen could do such a thing just to get Xiao Zhan back.

"Then let's start the interview,shall we?"said a satisfied Xiao Chen while putting his arms on Top of Xiao Zhan's Shoulder.

Xiao Zhan awkwardly smiled then looked at Wang yibo who seems so pissed off.

How dare he put his arms all around Xiao Zhan as if he never raped him?

Wang yibo harshly pulled the Manager's hands off him and also sat on HIS couch.

Xiao Zhan was now in between Wang yibo and Xiao Chen.

The staffs started positioning the Cameras and the Interviewer sat in front of the three.

"So...Xiao Chen,What made you want to visit Wang yibo's house all of sudden when you have a shooting to finish?"

Xiao Chen then fake smiled.

"Well, Actually,I've been friends with Wang yibo for a while now and it just so happened that he visited our shooting site with my little brother without knowing about my shooting so I felt bad and wanted to compensate with playing and chatting with them,I'm really happy that the director gave me permission though haha"

The Director proudly smiled,he quite liked Xiao Chen since he's hard working and talented and they have so much time because of it, having a one day off filming wouldn't make any trouble seriously speaking.

The interviewer then asked.

"Little brother?are you also friends with the gorgeous guy in between you and Wang yibo?"

Both Wang yibo and Xiao Chen flinched at the words 'Gorgeous'.

How dare this girl?

Wang yibo also spoke.

"Yes,they're also friends."he was trying to stop Xiao Chen's plan,he doesn't want Xiao Zhan away from him.

"Well we're friends too but we're actually true brothers."

"What?!"the interviewer was shocked,even the director and everyone present was excited,after all,they hold the footage that will fastly blow up after uploading.

This is such a huge scoop!Xiao Chen's hidden little brother was revealed and it just happened to be someone who looked absolutely ethereal with his long hair making him more beautiful than any girl celebrities in China.

Xiao Chen fake laughed and squeezed Xiao Zhan's thin shoulder trying to make himself feel better with the comfort of Xiao Zhan within his reach.

"Yeah haha"

Wang yibo was clenching his teeth very hard now,he's so close to exploding.

"Wow the two of you are both good looking!good genes must really run in your family!"Praised the Interviewer while looking at Xiao Zhan who only looked down and wouldn't look up at the camera.

The interviewer was about to point this out when Wang yibo glared at her.

The interviewer fastly looked away and forgot about pointing Xiao Zhan out.

"Uhhh well...What about Wang yibo?you seem to be really close with Xiao Chen's little brother."awkwardly asked the Interviewer and Wang yibo showed a little smile.

"Yes,I'd say his relationship with me is closer and deeper than Xiao Chen's."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well,he basically lives in my house now haha."

The interviewer looked confused.

"But his brother..."

"Yeah,we got Xiao Chen's permission to stay together as room mates since he's always busy."

The interviewer was even more confused.

"Aren't you also busy?"

Wang yibo smiled.

"No,I took a week's off my job."

Doesn't make him less busy though.

"Then you'd be bombarded with many works after your break."

Wang yibo silently tsk-ed.

He really doesn't like the Interviewer.

She's just like Xiao Chen,a pain in the ass.

"Of course but that's my business."

The interviewer was shocked at Wang yibo's answer and was left to do nothing but just awkwardly smile.

Okay, let's just go back to asking Xiao Chen questions.

"What about You Xiao Chen?aren't you touched with Wang yibo's action towards your little brother?"

"Not really,since that's just the right way to treat my little brother."

Xiao Chen was genuine about his answer,he of all people knew how special Xiao Zhan is and so naturally,other low-lives should treat Xiao Zhan good,as If their lives depends on it.