𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 | | ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʟᴜsᴛ

tw; smut/lemon
requester; Mins000
specified gender; female (shy)

"Megumi, it's time to get ready to get to class" The h/c nette shook the the messy black haired boy beside her, it was Fushiguro Megumi, her boyfriend.

"Hmh? Yeah..." He sleepily replied in his morning voice it was deeper than usual, making y/n blush, it was very normal for her and Fushiguro to cuddle on most nights. It was the only time they could spend some quality time together, as in the daytime, they had training, lessons, as well as missions.

He opened his eyes, making contact with y/n, making his heart skip a beat.

"Y/n... How much time do we have left before classes?"

"Around an hour and a half I guess"

"Do you mind if I..."

He planted his lips on her, savouring her lips, time seemed to stop for the two, sure, it wasn't their first kiss together but every moment they spend together was  magical, but the more they were in each hand other's embrace, the more Fushiguro wanted. It was a weird feeling he thought he shouldn't have.

"Let's just... Get up now... Before we're late"

"Y/n... Will you hate me...?"

"No, of course not, well, unless you start to kill all our friends or something, why?"

"Then, will you hate me for doing this?"

"What do you mean-"

Without wasting any second, Fushiguro pinned down y/n on his bed, placing his left hand on her stomach.

"Can I continue?" He asked, he didn't want y/n to feel uncomfortable, he wanted to make her feel good, and make her the happiest girl there ever was.

"Yeah..." She trailed off, looking away, with a red face.

Although Fushiguro never really knew how the concept of 'intercourse' was, he guided himself with his desires.

He unbuttoned y/n's uniform, revealing her bra.

"It's kind of embarrassing..." She timidly spoke, covering her face with her hands.

"If you're not ready, I'll wait, it doesn't have to be now, maybe 5 years later, or ten years, or when we're married. It doesn't matter when, I'll wait, we can take this slow, you know?"

"It's fine... I've never really done this before..."

"Since we're both beginners, let's...learn it together, shall we?"
He leaned in to her neck, marking it down to her breasts before removing her bra.

With every touch he made, little soft moans spilled out, they weren't really THAT loud but with both of them being 40 minutes late into self study period with Nobara and Itadori was... Too suspicious.

"Oh hey guys, why were you late?" Itadori questioned, not realising y/n blushing face, while Fushiguro just kept his cool. However, Nobara immediately read the situation at hand, her face in completely giving away her feelings. She'd opened her jaw wide with raised eyebrows.

"Now, I wonder why both of you were late" A voice spoke from behind, it belonged to Gojo-sensei.

"Woke up late" Fushiguro plainly said, while y/n just nodded.

Everyone in the room pretty much realised what had happened except Itadori.

"Sure, both of you woke up late and came in at the same time" Their teacher, teased, chuckling at the same time.

"Wait, I still don't know what's going on! Someone please tell me!"  The boy confusingly declared, staring at Fushiguro and y/n.

"That's why you're an idiot, Yuji!" Nobara chopped his neck, until he was out cold on the floor.

"Let's just get on with the day or whatever" Fushiguro retorted, with an annoyed face that read 'drop the topic now or I will kill you'.