√I'm back you guys..√

Im gonna continue this story..
But erm.. if u still want teachers x deku
U can comment but if you dont, write your ship:)
________________________
(3rd person POV)

Izuku then woke up sweating and breathing fast, making people look at him confused so they called the flight attendant ( is that what its called? Bruh idk i have no idea-), after the lady came he ask izuku if he was fine, ofcourse deku said he was fine after that he played music.. listening to ‘July - Noah cyrus’ making him cry.. he fell asleep because of crying and because he was tired.

~After landing~

Izuku rubbed his eyes when all passenger got up from their seats and left. So did izu~chan, when he got out he was suprised by Harley and marie who was holding up a drink(bubble teaa;/) izuku then ran up to them and hugged them crying hard. He was devastated of what he did but he needed to be strong right?..right.. Marie then pats his back while harley was clueless of what happened and just hugged izuku back..

“What happened izu kun?” Said harley stroking izuku's hair, “Sometimes.. i feel like im too young to make decisions..” said izuku sobbing,, “Ok hunny.. ur making my clothes wet.. calm down now..” Said marie in a comforting,soft, and relaxed voice. Izuku then let go and wiped his tears with his handkerchief.. “I'm messed up aren't i..?..” said izuku shaking “No one is messed up when your loving someone darling.. they just make bad opinion and bad choices of who they will love.. and because their desperate.. they pick someone who is not good for them..” Marie said who was trying to make izuku better, “Then.. did i make the good choice to leave them..?” izuku said looking at marie. “Hun. I dont know.. we never know, but.. you can know if you talk to them.. if you make your decision, i mean.. their 24 and you're 17.. your going to be 18 in 4 days.. hun make it up okay?”  said Marie hugging izuku “Now lets go, the others are waiting for you..” marie then pulled izuku into the car leaving harley confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea.. im back haha-
Idk what im doing anymoreee
Haaaaaa
Yeeet yaww-

Im sorry again😅