Chapter 5

Izuku's pov
As i look around the room i saw my teacher looking back at me.. I startled as my childhood 'friend' grab me by my Shoulder as i look back at him, mouth saying "die.you.asshole"... As i sit there looking back at the Blackboard and looking down and thinking multiple thougts as i saw my teacher tilt his head.. And heard a yet raspy and deep voice "You okay midoriya?".. As i sit there quietly and looking up to my teacher as i said "C-..can i be excuse?" as i stutter and being embarrassed and feeling alot of emotions on my mind i quickly snapped out of it as i heard my teacher saying "If your not feeling well, you can go to the nurses office..." as i look up again i gave Mr aizawa a small smile "No..im okay..i will be right back as soon as possible!" as i stand upand go Straight to the door and going to the bathroom thinking to myself...

Is kacchan mad becouse of me?

I dont know anymore..

Do i even want to be a hero anymore..

As i think deep Thoughts i quitely got startled becouse of my phone Vibrating in my pocket, as i open the chat i saw tons of message's...

Broccoli
Hey guys???

firetruck
Hmm? Broccoli??

chickennuggets
Whatchu doin?

Broccoli
You guys are blowing my phone
Up so much..
I have classes you know?

Sleepforever
Where are you?..

Cockadoodledoo
Are you at the bathroom?

chickennuggets
Are you sad?

firetruck
Who bullied you!

rattie
Gosh, can u stop being dramatic?
Anyways..I WILL EXPELL THEM.

toshinie
Wow so scaryyy

Broccoli
You guys always make me
Smile...

Sleepforever
Why are you sad izuku?..

Broccoli
I just think that..
Im not good enough..
I mean..my quirk is
Weak..

rattie
What is your quirk mido..?

Broccoli
Teleportation
I can teleport stuff too..
I can teleport to you guys if u
Want too..

chickennuggets
THATS SO COOL!

firetruck
I love your quirk..

Sleepforever
Did someone hurt you
And..that is a beautiful quirk..
And what makes you think
That your quirk is not strong..?

Broccoli
I gtg...

As my phone Vibrates i quickly head back to the classroom and mr aizawa feeling worried and stress.. As i said in a Shakey voice.."Mr..aizawa..are you ok?"...as i look him in the eyes he said "yea..go back to ur seat"..as i go back mr aizawa announced something to the whole class.."Ok class 2 pro hero is gonna come to day..so shut the fuck up and be quite"..As i shakend for what mr aizawa said he looked back at me, seing him look at me made my heart skip a beat i avoid eye contact and blushed a little i shaked my head and pursued to do my notes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i hoped you enjoyed that story and yes it was kind of short and a little bit confusing.. As i i said, i am new here and i might've forgot some so...it might be so much confusing.. Lets say mic knew that it was aizawa who was teaching midoriya/deku and lets say their acting dumb..well sometimes they are- ...welpp byeee!!!!
= ̄ω ̄= oh and 544 words!!!